TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Say it isn’t so brehs :dead: Tony Khan really dropping basically half a mil for an 80 pound asian broad who looks like she’s 12 yrs old? 💀

Which of her 10 matches were worth $40k a pop in the territory? :dahell:
She like a 20 year vet, maybe Khan paying for that "prestige" or w/e :yeshrug:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
especially given how good AJ Styles looks and he's 16 years older than Will
Styles is exactly who I was thinking of
IMG-5385.jpg

Say it isn’t so brehs :dead: Tony Khan really dropping basically half a mil for an 80 pound asian broad who looks like she’s 12 yrs old? 💀

People getting bank in AEW.

Don't have to draw.
Don't have to be convincing.

They have some incredible talent and then he's just overpaying people who are barely on tv and don't draw a dime.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
IMG-5385.jpg

What did Punk say?
AEW IS NOT A REAL BUSINESS

So just gotta tip your cap to these wrestlers robbing Tony blind :mjlol:

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Dynamite should be removed from television for allowing that fukk boy Jerikkko to wrestle in trunks :dead:

Mf looks like a flabby Mickey Rourke in the wrestler, the flab is unprecedented :dead:

I'm gonna quote two posts I made on AEW in 2022:

Someone gave me free tickets to an AEW show, it was fukking weird. So many dirty fat ass neckbeards, and they were screaming the gayest shyt possible too :scust:

@JQ Legend Breh was it you who was telling me how bad aew was? nikka the fans are legit cretins. Never going to that shyt even if I get free tickets.

I def took an L on that and I don't judge brehs for watching wrestling but that experience was something else:hubie:
Bro they're:scust: irl too. The brehs that I did see (other than my friends) were also unwashed, no line-up and looking like bums just like the cacs. After what I saw I don't blame y'all nikkas one bit from distancing yourself from these cretins. Bruh those mfs stank too :mjlol:

At least they had a better roster then, but they out here with :flabbynsick: Jericho like it's 2000 :dead:

My boy is a big wrestling fan, I've gone to multiple WWE events with him. Never experienced the stank, and fakkitry I saw that day :scust:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk is that not commonly known?

Uhhhh whattttlol

And people wan talk about grooming. I hope thats not true.
The funny thing is, I saw a wrestler casually mention it before and Konnan even brought it up on his show like "yea, that's Omega's girl, they live together".

They know they have to keep it quiet and don't really talk about it because it's not a good look

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Looks like a vaguely racist incident during a sale at Burlington Coat Factory.

The funny thing is, I saw a wrestler casually mention it before and Konnan even brought it up on his show like "yea, that's Omega's girl, they live together".

They know they have to keep it quiet and don't really talk about it because it's not a good look
That's why the moral superiority shyt between fans of both companies is moronic. It's the wrestling business everyone is a scumbag. Take issue with individual actions all you want but to lord it over one or the other is goofy.