TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
IMG-5373.jpg

They seriously gotta leave that phony ass “I slap you, you slap me“ shyt in Japan. it’s the worst. It does not work over here. It’s in every single goddam match.

Trips

Superstar
Daps

It's not a good camera angle for that particular moment. But, hell there were several times were Steph emasculated Danielson on the mic and had him looking up. I will say though Momma Wayne is tall as fukk. And she don't not wear heels or boots so she's generally even taller. This is more grasping at things to bytch/diss about than anything else.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
It's not a good camera angle for that particular moment. But, hell there were several times were Steph emasculated Danielson on the mic and had him looking up. I will say though Momma Wayne is tall as fukk. And she don't not wear heels or boots so she's generally even taller. This is more grasping at things to bytch/diss about than anything else.

yeah I doubt Cody is much taller than Swerve at all, this is just a lack of attention to detail where she should never be out there in heels at all and should never be face to face with any of the male talent

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I doubt Cody is much taller than Swerve at all, this is just a lack of attention to detail where she should never be out there in heels at all and should never be face to face with any of the male talent
Yea, this is more about someone in the back taking care with the presentation.

Like "Wait a minute. What are you wearing? No heels if you are going to be in the ring facing up a guy."

OR more likely to happen in WWE:

"You're not facing up a guy that we're trying to get and keep over that is going to be a babyface."

What can Swerve do in a situation against a middle aged woman? Lol what's he supposed to do, take a swing at her?

I mean, he gets cheered no matter what he does, but it was a stupid choice, and no woman should be trying to size up with a guy like she's going to take him out because in real life she'd never do that at risk of getting hit.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yea, this is more about someone in the back taking care with the presentation.

Like "Wait a minute. What are you wearing? No heels if you are going to be in the ring facing up a guy."

OR more likely to happen in WWE:

"You're not facing up a guy that we're trying to get and keep over that is going to be a babyface."

What can Swerve do in a situation against a middle aged woman? Lol what's he supposed to do, take a swing at her?

I mean, he gets cheered no matter what he does, but it was a stupid choice, and no woman should be trying to size up with a guy like she's going to take him out because in real life she'd never do that at risk of getting hit.
But wrestling isn't real life and more so entertainment, so it's fair game

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But wrestling isn't real life and more so entertainment, so it's fair game
That's what makes this show so hard to watch.

Nash's comments on the guy's physiques...I saw people defending Osprey - he doesn't look that bad, however, I do think he has a point that with his age, he should be putting more work in.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
That's what makes this show so hard to watch.

Nash's comments on the guy's physiques...I saw people defending Osprey - he doesn't look that bad, however, I do think he has a point that with his age, he should be putting more work in.

especially given how good AJ Styles looks and he's 16 years older than Will