TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Speaking of singing like Glee and AEW, yall Tribal Chief Roman wishes he could carry a tune like MJF :wow:
"Whatever happens, we've got us"
IqumMJJ.png

:lolbron:

Man what the hell did I just watch :dead:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
or you could make him feel like a huge deal on both shows :gladbron: because he's the fukking world champion
Swerve should have had his celebration on Wednesday and Sasha should have kicked off Collision since the casual viewer has already forgotten she is even in AEW now with how poorly they’ve been booking her. It was a bad look to have Swerve coming off a world title win struggling for 20 minutes to beat this guy.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Isn't it just cool that you can make stuff up out of thin air on Twitter and people believe it :heh:

I mean to believe this, it would require Tony to finally have a set of balls which we know he doesn't so that's what makes it so inconceivable

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Isn't it just cool that you can make stuff up out of thin air on Twitter and people believe it :heh:

I mean to believe this, it would require Tony to finally have a set of balls which we know he doesn't so that's what makes it so inconceivable

Yea I don't think this is the case. I just remember there was an obvious smear campaign by dirt sheets trash talking Brandi after she and Cody left, to the point that several wrestlers had to come out and defend her on social media.
It was funny how it was the largely black wrestlers that had to speak out and call bullshyt on it...
I'm sure no coincidence...