TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
1 2 3 4
WHEN THE TRUTH IS FOUNDADADADADADDA
TO BEEEE LIEEEEESSS
AND ALLL WITHIN YOU DADADIESSDD
DONT YOU WANT SOMEBODY TOOO LOVE!!??
DONT YOU NEEEED SOMEBODYY TO LOOOVEEE!!???!
DONT YOU WANT SOMEBODDDY TO LOVVVEE!!!!!!??????

"We just had a baby born
In the left side of the party
Ladies and gentlemen
We need an ambulance by the scaffolding!
Oh, my little baby!!!!!!! :damn:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

I mean….Edge (Adam Copland) isn’t really that type of superstar imo

He’s not CM Punk coming in off a 7 year absence
He’s not Kurt Angle/Sting signing to TNA
Not Hulk Hogan/Hall/Nash to WCW

Plus he’s probably just gonna spin his wheels until he turns heel. Edge fucckin sucks as a face.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: Edge even in his later WWE stages was meh. Let's keep it a buck, Edge started off a jobber, then became a vanilla vampire, got carried by a dope entrance featuring The Brood, had a spark with E and C which was mainly because Christian was not only the work horse, but somewhat the voice, while Edge had the looks.

E and C breaks up and Christian became legit and more so when he went to TNA, while Edge was bland, boring and a mark (which probably why most Dub heads riding the wave of such things). Fast-forward to injury, dude came back to the reaction of a koala fart in the woods. He decided to fukk Matt's bust down, and Vince goofy ass made it a hot song, instead of a hot line.

After the feud, he fukked Vickie which was a "shyt throwing against the wall" storyline that led to a dope ass feud with Taker. Thus, the flabbiness is showing its rear form as Edge's neck became a Pez Dispenser. Thus, retirement and a mid-ass retirement match in which Edge took the torch and made it work "ONE MORE MATCH".

Retirement is ugly to wrestlers, even Edge as he struggles with acting and life after wrestling. A mid-podcast and just all around boredom shyt, he comes back to the Dub at the WORST TIME POSSIBLE (Covid era). So he wrestles Orton in a troll match, becomes a leader of a faction that got way over with Finn Balor, and ended up looking more of a sorry miserable cromagnon stuck in limbo.

No harm done, let's OFFICIALLY RETIRE :D!

WWE gives this man his flowers and a legit trumpet fare, only to jump to the Dub despite looking like chewed up wet cardboard with the X video on the porch Juelzing about the obvious.

Shows up at Wrestle Dream looking so damn out of place, while the entire wrestling community had all sorts of emotions.

Now in a few days, the trumpets turn to whoopee cushions, and the reality hits. Without the machine, Edge is just Adam Copeland :francis:

An old man that is stuck in the sad paradox of what wrestlers go through, refusing to let it go :mjcry:

Silkk

Daps
:francis: Edge even in his later WWE stages was meh. Let's keep it a buck, Edge started off a jobber, then became a vanilla vampire, got carried by a dope entrance featuring The Brood, had a spark with E and C which was mainly because Christian was not only the work horse, but somewhat the voice, while Edge had the looks.

E and C breaks up and Christian became legit and more so when he went to TNA, while Edge was bland, boring and a mark (which probably why most Dub heads riding the wave of such things). Fast-forward to injury, dude came back to the reaction of a koala fart in the woods. He decided to fukk Matt's bust down, and Vince goofy ass made it a hot song, instead of a hot line.

After the feud, he fukked Vickie which was a "shyt throwing against the wall" storyline that led to a dope ass feud with Taker. Thus, the flabbiness is showing its rear form as Edge's neck became a Pez Dispenser. Thus, retirement and a mid-ass retirement match in which Edge took the torch and made it work "ONE MORE MATCH".

Retirement is ugly to wrestlers, even Edge as he struggles with acting and life after wrestling. A mid-podcast and just all around boredom shyt, he comes back to the Dub at the WORST TIME POSSIBLE (Covid era). So he wrestles Orton in a troll match, becomes a leader of a faction that got way over with Finn Balor, and ended up looking more of a sorry miserable cromagnon stuck in limbo.

WWE gives this man his flowers and a legit trumpet fare, only to jump to the Dub despite looking like chewed up wet cardboard with the X video on the porch Juelzing about the obvious.

Shows up at Wrestle Dream looking so damn out of place, while the entire wrestling community had all sorts of emotions.

Now in a few days, the trumpets turn to whoopee cushions, and the reality hits. Without the machine, Edge is just Adam Copeland :francis:

An old man that is stuck in the sad paradox of what wrestlers go through, refusing to let it go :mjcry:
Yeah…..

I dont blame him for taking the money though. Same with Sting :manny:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps

That is a hard truth. Edge is the living embodiment of that Busta song, Legend Of The Fall Offs.

That's the exact same way I feel about Christian these days, having to rely on cheap heat because Tony Khan messed up his first appearance.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That is a hard truth. Edge is the living embodiment of that Busta song, Legend Of The Fall Offs.

That's the exact same way I feel about Christian these days, having to rely on cheap heat because Tony Khan messed up his first appearance.

:francis: Yeah I'm not too keen on "YOUR FATHAH IZ DADD" nonsense. It just screams try hard like him saying "go fukk yourself".

Crowd:
giphy.gif

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
:francis: Yeah I'm not too keen on "YOUR FATHAH IZ DADD" nonsense. It just screams try hard like him saying "go fukk yourself".

Crowd:
giphy.gif
What's even worse is that folks try to justify it and thinks that is part of being a heel. Christian being a Fifty Year Old edgelord doesn't cover up the fact that he is washed,

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Don't get me wrong, if I'm like in my 40s to 50s and a mark with money runs up on me with the check and balance, "OH DISSSS DAYYYY I SEAAA CLEARLYYY"
This. If Tony's giving away trashbags of his daddy's money & the only criteria to getting paid is being an ex-WWE wrestler, we can't fault anybody for taking the money. I hope Edge, Shelton,.Dolph, Sasha, Riddle, and everybody else who signs with AEW gets super paid!

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
What's even worse is that folks try to justify it and thinks that is part of being a heel. Christian being a Fifty Year Old edgelord doesn't cover up the fact that he is washed,

:wow: Still put on blassics and low key the saving grace of 2022 Dub wise. Before he became the embodiment of goofy, dude was basically on his Christian Cage steez without the Russo nonsense. It worked because he was a grizzled vet that can outwork everyone.

Now he's appeasing to manchildren that likes shock jock ass college humor and stuck in 1998:francis:

Silkk

Daps
FOH Boy. Christian is the best in the game. Take away whatever you want and he'll still find a way to be just as great :camby: