TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- Edge turns on Darby
- Re-teams with Christian
- They run through all the "dream matches" (Hardyz, Bucks, a TLC match)
- Christian turns on Edge

All probably within 6 months.

The shyt is so obvious :heh:
Don’t forget the match with FTR where they all hug and cry at the end while the crowd chants this is awesome.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

So is Tony Khan going to do anything about this?

Does he have any sort of plan in the works to boost attendance stateside or does he think everyone who used to pack out his shows will all just magically reappear one day?

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
If you're a bad bump from paralysis or worse I'd maybe reconsider.
Edge did stem cell therapy and it's done wonders for him. Same with Rey. I think he's good, but yeah I still wouldn't have him take super crazy bumps though. But that's just me.

I still have Edge's chances at paralysis being lower than Saraya's though :manny:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

Rumors for the Day:​

• On Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer said “several” AEW contracts will be up at the end of the year and WWE will looking to sign all of the “key ones”. He also talked about WWE’s big plans for Jade Cargill, which have been deemed important since, “she’s not going to be the last person” to change companies.
  • Ricky Starks would likely be a “key one”. It’s not clear when Starks AEW deal is up, but BWE told a follower they think there’s a 75% chance Ricky will join his friend & mentor Cody Rhodes in WWE whenever he can.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Other than Starks i can't think of anyone else they'd want in the immediate future, not even from a women standpoint

WWE tag division is struggling and adding more tag teams won't help

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Other than Starks i can't think of anyone else they'd want in the immediate future, not even from a women standpoint

WWE tag division is struggling and adding more tag teams won't help
Tony Khan can, and that's why he trotted out Hobbs & Wardlow last night for another stop/start push.
We clown on Tony, but he's smart enough to know that HHH already has the offer letters for those two guys printed out on his desk.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tony Khan can, and that's why he trotted out Hobbs & Wardlow last night for another stop/start push.
We clown on Tony, but he's smart enough to know that HHH already has the offer letters for those two guys printed out on his desk.
I don't think Hobbs will leave, only because he thought it was wild disrespectful for WWE to give him an offer only AFTER he had an offer from AEW.