TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's pretty apparent at this point that running a competitive business is well behind running his own living eFed on Tony's list of priorities.

Yes, but I don't get why wrestling "fans" point this out so much. You SHOULD want a strong #2 company. And the only way a strong #2 company happens is with a fan with a lot of money like Tony.

No smart business person only concerned with the best way to flip 200 million to 2 billion is going to decide that PRO WRESTLING in 2023 is the way to do it.

Daps
Yes, but I don't get why wrestling "fans" point this out so much. You SHOULD want a strong #2 company. And the only way a strong #2 company happens is with a fan with a lot of money like Tony.

No smart business person only concerned with the best way to flip 200 million to 2 billion is going to decide that PRO WRESTLING in 2023 is the way to do it.
That's fair, but T.K. has woofed about the growth of his business. He's into being a big-time promoter, too. Just not as much as he is booking his IRL e-Fed.

And of course, he is probably like most rich folks and thinks that he's competent enough to take on the TKO machine.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

maxresdefault.jpg

:snoop: pathetic