TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Tony Khan can, and that's why he trotted out Hobbs & Wardlow last night for another stop/start push.
We clown on Tony, but he's smart enough to know that HHH already has the offer letters for those two guys printed out on his desk.
I can already picture those two coming from the crowd during a random ass SD match and start tearing niccas up left and right :mjlol:

But alas, I do feel Hobbs would need a bit more convincing before jumping

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I don't think Hobbs will leave, only because he thought it was wild disrespectful for WWE to give him an offer only AFTER he had an offer from AEW.
Never say never. Upward mobility & opportunities for exposure can go a long way when one is choosing a potential employer.
Besides, Hobbs wouldn't be the first person to sign to a company that they had hurt their feelings in the past.
Bret Hart Wwe GIF - Bret Hart Wwe Wrestling GIFs

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I can already picture those two coming from the crowd during a random ass SD match and start tearing niccas up left and right :mjlol:

But alas, I do feel Hobbs would need a bit more convincing before jumping
I always love tag teams that do that.
Hit the ring.
Kill everybody.
Walk smooth tf out.
:whew:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Other than Starks i can't think of anyone else they'd want in the immediate future, not even from a women standpoint

WWE tag division is struggling and adding more tag teams won't help

Seems like the common names are Starks, Miro, Andrade, and Black.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Miro and Black are locked up long term and evil Tony won't let those people go (at least the internet tells me its evil when someone won't release a wrestler and let them immediately go wrestle for the competition)

Yeah I think those days are over of him letting guys out. Think it kissed him off when he released Regal and he went right back to the WWE.

Daps

So is Tony Khan going to do anything about this?

Does he have any sort of plan in the works to boost attendance stateside or does he think everyone who used to pack out his shows will all just magically reappear one day?

I think it's pretty apparent at this point that running a competitive business is well behind running his own living eFed on Tony's list of priorities.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
1 2 3 4
WHEN THE TRUTH IS FOUNDADADADADADDA
TO BEEEE LIEEEEESSS
AND ALLL WITHIN YOU DADADIESSDD
DONT YOU WANT SOMEBODY TOOO LOVE!!??
DONT YOU NEEEED SOMEBODYY TO LOOOVEEE!!???!
DONT YOU WANT SOMEBODDDY TO LOVVVEE!!!!!!??????