TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It’s really crazy as hell that the group the promotion is named after don’t move the needle at all and they’re pretty much the same characters they were on the indies 5 years ago.

I thought by now they would’ve at least did a Bucks breakup angle or something but nope just the same matches they been wrestling since they were in njpw :dead:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Damn Meltzer really let TK have it :skip:

MJF publicly attacked an innocent Black child. Until he publicly apologizes for that, he has no right to play the victim. fukk him.

As far as Juice Robinson's promo being antisemitic, Tony Khan built his company for the edgelords. They cuss. They bleed unnecessarily. They mock dead parents. "Edgelord" is MJF's whole gimmick. Juice's promo was just par for the course (it was approved beforehand, btw).
Now if some rasslin' journalist really wanted to kick up dust, they'd question why Tony Khan (a Pakistani muslim) would authorize a verbal attack on the tribe.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I mean, MJF himself cut a promo about people calling him a "jew-boy" when he was a heel and introducing that stuff into his character. He also goes around calling people "generic white guy". But now it's too much? :russ:

And I know WWE/Vince aint the best example, but this is why things need to be approved before the cameras start rolling. This is why some people going to need scripts or bullet-points they need to stick to.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I mean, MJF himself cut a promo about people calling him a "jew-boy" when he was a heel and introducing that stuff into his character. He also goes around calling people "generic white guy". But now it's too much? :russ:

And I know WWE/Vince aint the best example, but this is why things need to be approved before the cameras start rolling. This is why some people going to need scripts or bullet-points they need to stick to.
Jews don't believe in hell yet he's calling himself the Devil for cheap heat. Shyt is all over the place. Structure is always needed in an organization. #swolewasright