TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
The crazy thing is that Keith Lee could've been the man in AEW. Keith even got a basic beal over when he first came in, but Tony took breh off of tv in favor of petite white boys.
Keith Lee looks imposing, he has a legit athletic background, he's Black (always a plus), and he knows how to incorporate psychology & logic into his matches.
If Tony Khan wasn't opposed to anybody over 180 lbs, then Keith Lee, Powerhouse Hobbs, and Wardlow could've been AEW's Hogan/Andre/& Studd. Keith Lee is the closest thing to a giant/monster in the AEW locker room. I'm probably biased since I'm a Keith Lee fan, but I honestly believe that breh could've been so much more in AEW.
:mjlol:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-4406.jpg

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I’m happy Edge is getting the bag but I’m terrified one of those botch machines is going to drop him on his head/neck :snoop:

Dude I'm about to tell the wife to bring the oil so we can hit our prayer closet with these crazed inexperienced ass Dub wrestlers :whoa: . Then the fact that HE MUST BLEEDDDDDDEDD because "bloodsport". I was really hoping it's just a few matches and commentary/podcasting stuff, but they got dude going to put on Rated R matches at the age of 50 :damn:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Did Edge blow all his money or what? I know he's still married so it can't be an expensive divorce.