TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

bushlaugh.png

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
:lupe:Like....can somebody fill me in on why the ring is dismantled and what the hell they were going to do with Stink :whoa:

Christian tried to kill Darby multiple times during the match and attempted to bash Sting's brain in with conchairtos. Good thing a Canadian samaritan named Adam Copeland saved the day :whew:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Christian tried to kill Darby multiple times during the match and attempted to bash Sting's brain in with conchairtos. Good thing a Canadian samaritan named Adam Copeland saved the day :whew:

:wow: We're fitting to hear from Copeland, followed by a match involving him and some indie call up for Collision :ohlawd:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Christian becoming the ministry undertaker is hilarious

:mjlol:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I don't understand why there are multiple AEW threads. Sometimes the same shyt will be posted in both threads. @3Rivers i think they should all be merged.

Because the original thread got deleted and then an AEW fan created a new thread that for all intents and purposes became an AEW news blog for a morbidly obese superstan

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Nah no apology and didn't take it or he wouldn't still be here. Had all kinds of accusations, emotes, and catty shyt for me up til that point tho

Seems to be his MO, calling alts when people say stuff he doesn't like or just flinging condescending shyt in general. But if you feel like taking time out he hides hands every time. Bad part about it is it's time outta your life you'll never get back lol, which is fine for him. His dad pays for everything he has and this is one of the only things he's got so it's no skin off him

He's exposed himself as a loser on other parts of the site to where I truthfully do feel bad for him, I sincerely think there's some mental illness at play. Whatever you two got I'm sure you've got way better things going lol

Word. Him and that cac fakkit @Wolfpac stay ducking ban bets

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
@Eric Brooks Who’s the guy in TSC you were arguing was an alias that wanted to do the ban bet with you that he wasn’t? :jbhmm:

Did you take the bet or just admit you were wrong like a grown man would do? :francis:

TSC stays a haven for white folks and dikkheads with autism. Basically any AEW Stan :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Because the original thread got deleted and then an AEW fan created a new thread that for all intents and purposes became an AEW news blog for a morbidly obese superstan
At one point there was the Eric thread, I think brads thread, and then the cm punk thread. I don't think either side needs a “safe space.”

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
At one point there was the Eric thread, I think brads thread, and then the cm punk thread. I don't think either side needs a “safe space.”
And none of them have to do with one another.

The first one is an AEW news thread, the 2nd one was a CM Punk news thread and this one is a Tony Khan thread. Seeing as how there’s also one for Triple H, it’s only fair. :yeshrug:

There’s no other thread in TSC covering Tony Khan. If this one bothers people that much, they can put this thread on ignore.