TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Don't delete the treads @3Rivers deal with posters who cause trouble. No need to punish everybody else.

Breh it's getting annoying as hell because the Mark thread and this. All this foolishness for another man that's a billionaire with a bunch of mark ass wrestlers that are happy to get a check.

Then the shyt flinging for what again?!? shyt that has nothing to do with wrestling at ALL :mindblown:

Goddamn. I just wish folks would just be real with their stances, move on and just keep it wrestling.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Like I said neckbeards ruined tsc. At least this goofy shyt killed the attendance talk. That shyt wasn't putting butts in seats

Breh it went from just a bunch of wrasslin brehs shooting the shyt, shyt talking, having fun, and kids man...to boring corny ass CAC shyt like "attendance" discussion, ratings, and other forms of boring shyt that doesn't concerned us.

WE SHOULD BE PASSED THE WHOLE RATINGS AND IWC BULLshyt BUT HERE WE ARE:why:.

I'm like this:

cjTOGe.gif

I'm going to play Cyberpunk and work on some writing, when folks want to talk wrasslin and shyt posts like the TSC should be doing, holla at ya marsupial. Until then, the fukking beards took over the promotion.

Congrats dingbats, this became Reddit :scust:

Daps
Breh it's getting annoying as hell because the Mark thread and this. All this foolishness for another man that's a billionaire with a bunch of mark ass wrestlers that are happy to get a check.

Then the shyt flinging for what again?!? shyt that has nothing to do with wrestling at ALL :mindblown:

Goddamn. I just wish folks would just be real with their stances, move on and just keep it wrestling.
True but the threads are easy to avoid if you don't like that talk. Don't ask to ban threads just because you don't like the topics.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
True but the threads are easy to avoid if you don't like that talk. Don't ask to ban threads just because you don't like the topics.

I mean I get it. I'm not all for deleting threads but it's like a car wreck and you in a Uber. Of course you peeking out of the corner of the eye to see what's going on because it's human nature.

Even if it's shyt flinging, sure we all have issues and Yadda, but good grief it's Sunday :why:

Cook some leaves or some shyt.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I don't get what he's talking about at all. Nobody's even said anything about, ratings, Wembley, or AEW period actually. There's a bunch of signaling going on for no reason. And nobody's stopping any of you from doing watch parties, singing kumbaya, or anything else y'all complain about whenever keyboards get to moving on nikkas. You don't need to wish companies fold because people are calling out an issue on a message board

You brought up my point. If there's this many people bringing attention to an issue, what sense does it make to take care of everything but the issue itself? Seems like dude's been antagonizing folks in his threads all day and other people outside this board

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Besides all that, this is The Coli. I've been around long enough to see nikkas jobs get called, employment be lost, addresses get posted, and nikkas gfs with accounts get fukked. Nobody's done any of that, where's all this crying shyt coming from

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Wait a minute now that goofy mf wanna talk bout how his news thread is going “back to its roots” :wtf: how can he make any proclamations when he lost control of his thread a long ass time ago when that fat bastid cattle debo’d it from him and permanently turned it into his own news feed? You can’t course correct that.

Plus we’re now in October which is officially candy corn season, you know that fat fukk is stuffing his face from sun up to sunset with that absolutely disgusting tasting candy, he’s going to go into overdrive with it.

scott-steiner-fat.gif

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@Eric Brooks literally calls anyone he doesn’t like an alt. And has been wrong every single time. Pathetic.
Like, what grown man is making a alt to post about wrestling. How does his mind even get to that point about multiple posters. Dude is definitely a little ‘off’

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Like, what grown man is making a alt to post about wrestling. How does his mind even get to that point about multiple posters. Dude is definitely a little ‘off’
Maybe it’s because he himself is an alt. He used to go by something else and then did a whole rebrand for whatever reason. Probably got sonned out of his other account. Whatever the reason is, the kid clearly has some issues going on.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Breh it went from just a bunch of wrasslin brehs shooting the shyt, shyt talking, having fun, and kids man...to boring corny ass CAC shyt like "attendance" discussion, ratings, and other forms of boring shyt that doesn't concerned us.

WE SHOULD BE PASSED THE WHOLE RATINGS AND IWC BULLshyt BUT HERE WE ARE:why:.

I'm like this:

cjTOGe.gif

I'm going to play Cyberpunk and work on some writing, when folks want to talk wrasslin and shyt posts like the TSC should be doing, holla at ya marsupial. Until then, the fukking beards took over the promotion.

Congrats dingbats, this became Reddit :scust:
OT but is the new DLC worth copping? :lupe: