TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I’d hate to derail another thread but @Eric Brooks is a sassy ass bytch:manny:

I was checking another poster for spouting B.S. but yet you felt the need to play captain save a hoe. Now when you met your match you want to hide. So like I said earlier.. show the proof that I was “exposed”:unimpressed:

Matter of fact where is that poster you attempted to back up? He/She is nowhere to be found while you’re getting checked left and right. Mind the business that pays you next time, bytch:manny:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
@Eric Brooks tried to levy accusations against me in another thread because of Sasha Banks and then when I called him out asking for receipts he disappeared and has been dodging me every since :mjlol:
Why is he tagging me in his news thread? He needs to eat some breakfast first. :hhh:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
The crazy thing is that Keith Lee could've been the man in AEW. Keith even got a basic beal over when he first came in, but Tony took breh off of tv in favor of petite white boys.
Keith Lee looks imposing, he has a legit athletic background, he's Black (always a plus), and he knows how to incorporate psychology & logic into his matches.
If Tony Khan wasn't opposed to anybody over 180 lbs, then Keith Lee, Powerhouse Hobbs, and Wardlow could've been AEW's Hogan/Andre/& Studd. Keith Lee is the closest thing to a giant/monster in the AEW locker room. I'm probably biased since I'm a Keith Lee fan, but I honestly believe that breh could've been so much more in AEW.

I think Keith Lee has health issues due to Covid.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is getting close to retirement.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah no apology and didn't take it or he wouldn't still be here. Had all kinds of accusations, emotes, and catty shyt for me up til that point tho

Seems to be his MO, calling alts when people say stuff he doesn't like or just flinging condescending shyt in general. But if you feel like taking time out he hides hands every time. Bad part about it is it's time outta your life you'll never get back lol, which is fine for him. His dad pays for everything he has and this is one of the only things he's got so it's no skin off him

He's exposed himself as a loser on other parts of the site to where I truthfully do feel bad for him, I sincerely think there's some mental illness at play. Whatever you two got I'm sure you've got way better things going lol
Yeah, I’m done replying to him. Something clearly either not all the way there mentally or he’s legit just a bytch.

Like you said though, Either way he’s just a waste of time.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Just delete this thread in general. On the real, it went from a Max alternative with legit critiques, to shyt flinging, paranoia, accusations, and CAC'ish nonsense that reeks of Wrestle Forum.

shyt is becoming as toxic and honestly annoying as hell, when the exact purpose of this thread was suppose to be about AEW and all of its faults.

Now its basically "gotcha" and calling folks stooges when in reality, all of the promotions are semi cold as hell with the exception of Hicklebottom kids' NXXXT.

On the real, I wish AEW would just get a WCW fate already because I miss the old TSC without the bullshyt, because we were more unified with shyt flinging WWEs nonsense, and just loving wrestling as a whole.

#bothsides gang on the sidelines: :mjgrin:

Daps
Just delete this thread in general. On the real, it went from a Max alternative with legit critiques, to shyt flinging, paranoia, accusations, and CAC'ish nonsense that reeks of Wrestle Forum.

shyt is becoming as toxic and honestly annoying as hell, when the exact purpose of this thread was suppose to be about AEW and all of its faults.

Now its basically "gotcha" and calling folks stooges when in reality, all of the promotions are semi cold as hell with the exception of Hicklebottom kids' NXXXT.

On the real, I wish AEW would just get a WCW fate already because I miss the old TSC without the bullshyt, because we were more unified with shyt flinging WWEs nonsense, and just loving wrestling as a whole.
Don't delete the treads @3Rivers deal with posters who cause trouble. No need to punish everybody else.