TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
You AEW marks have lowered the bar so low to the point that you’re celebrating fabricated attendance numbers based off fugazi emails :mjlol:.. all of a sudden Meltzer doesn’t seem so bad.

I'm trying to keep track of when to believe double talk and when not to. Obviously we know what your stance is Patterson.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Jade goes to the office to meet with management

Someone over hears someone asking Jade how sick and sick is doing

Person overhears the conversation that is about a current wrestler on AEW roster

Person runs to Meltz and says “such and such asked Jade how sick and such is doing”

Meltz replies “aww shyt WWE is sending out feelers to AEW

When in actuality it was Trips asking Jade how Billy Gunn is doing

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Wardlow as well. Kinda starting to feel bad for dude. Four tv shows if you include ROH and they can’t find ANY time for him smh
Cuz he straight trash. He can't talk and everything they want Wardlow to be Hobbs has and does it 10x better.
They tried forcing him twice and failed. One of them pushes shouldve been Hobbs :francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You literally waited until the game was over to say anything.

If they had won you would’ve dipped like a hoe just instead of admitting they’re good/you’re wrong like you do in TSC.

Just like when you were on Napier’s nuts a few weeks back but today were calling him trash.

I’ve never seen a supposed grown man that can never just admit to being wrong. :dead:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
@Eric Brooks I know you see this cause you tagging me being selective like you normally do.

So just answer the question, Did you take his bet or did you apologize for being wrong like a grown man would? :jbhmm:
All these marks do is duck the smoke just look at fakkit ass collector.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
@Eric Brooks Who’s the guy in TSC you were arguing was an alias that wanted to do the ban bet with you that he wasn’t? :jbhmm:

Did you take the bet or just admit you were wrong like a grown man would do? :francis:
He’s a bytch. Tried to lie on me & when I pulled up for smoke… he disappeared :wow:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
So just answer the question, Did you take his bet or did you apologize for being wrong like a grown man would? :jbhmm:
Nah no apology and didn't take it or he wouldn't still be here. Had all kinds of accusations, emotes, and catty shyt for me up til that point tho

Seems to be his MO, calling alts when people say stuff he doesn't like or just flinging condescending shyt in general. But if you feel like taking time out he hides hands every time. Bad part about it is it's time outta your life you'll never get back lol, which is fine for him. His dad pays for everything he has and this is one of the only things he's got so it's no skin off him

He's exposed himself as a loser on other parts of the site to where I truthfully do feel bad for him, I sincerely think there's some mental illness at play. Whatever you two got I'm sure you've got way better things going lol

Last edited: