TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
DAMN.. Meltzer COOKED Sasha something serious :palm:

- says the rating was a VERY disappointing number

- says they didn’t attract ANY extra viewership because she was on

- makes excuses for Ospreay and Okada because he says TK has to build them up as opposed to sasha who everybody already knows

- says Sasha is not someone who has a great personality and is more so over because of her wrestling

DISCLAIMER FOR ALL THE SENSITIVE NO PUZZY GETTING MARKS: THIS IS MELTZER SAYING THESE THINGS ABOUT MERCEDES NOT ME! I WOULD NEVER SAY SUCH THINGS! THIS IS WHY VIDEO WAS INCLUDED! :hubie:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
DAMN.. Meltzer COOKED Sasha something serious :palm:

- says the rating was a VERY disappointing number

- says they didn’t attract ANY extra viewership because she was on

- makes excuses for Ospreay and Okada because he says TK has to build them up as opposed to sasha who everybody already knows

- says Sasha is not someone who has a great personality and is more so over because of her wrestling

DISCLAIMER FOR ALL THE SENSITIVE NO PUZZY GETTING MARKS: THIS IS MELTZER SAYING THESE THINGS ABOUT MERCEDES NOT ME! I WOULD NEVER SAY SUCH THINGS!:hubie:

He still upset about her leaving WWE but he can’t go back on what he said about her :mjpls:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I can't imagine anything more pathetic than your cracker ass posting about me late Friday evening (or Sat morning) as you often do... you are one of the most pathetic fakkits on the entire board chasing me around from thread to thread and you get brutally sonned every single time because you're an uneducated piece of shyt :laff:

And you tag me every time like I'm dodging... I ain't dodged a cac or a Mexicac in here yet and never will... off yourself you poor fukk :laugh:

follow you? fakkit every thread I post in whether it’s here, the fukking film room(which I rarely post in) or the sports I see your bytch ass two to three post later saying some slick shyt scared af to quote me like the p*ssy you are. Almost everyone laughs at you and sees the pathetic white washed rhode island living lame you are. And put a ban bet to whatever you claim I am coward. I would love to see you leave the house and finally touch grass instead of spending your nights defending Sasha fukking banks every waking minute

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
follow you? fakkit every thread I post in whether it’s herd, the fukking film room(which I rarely post in) or the sports I see your bytch ass two to three post later saying some slick shyt scared af to quote me like the p*ssy you are. Almost everyone laughs at you and sees the pathetic white washed rhode island living lame you are. And put a ban bet to whatever you claim I am coward. would love to see you leave the house and finally touch grass instead of spending your nights defending Sasha fukking banks every waking minute

Yeah you follow me around wanting my attention, it's sad as fukk and here I am.. What are you going to do other than cry as you always do? :pachaha:

Who raised you? lmaaaooo

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you follow me around wanting my attention, it's sad as fukk and here I am.. What are you going to do other than cry as you always do? :pachaha:

Who raised you? lmaaaooo

you even post corny af like @R=G but he’s autistic so what’s your excuse? Don’t quote me with more lame shyt and just say whether you taking a ban bet that I’m white, mexicac, or whatever desperate shyt you trying to pin on me. I know this forum is your life and you want to sit in on a Saturday night to watch/discuss 3 hours worth of collison but you said you not ducking right ?:sas2:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
She did a million and put 10k in the stands without being advertised. That's a W no matter how people try to spin it :laugh:
I’ll give you the attendance but stop with this shyt.

I’ve seen for the past year you and others constantly talk about the BBT lead in number before it drops during Dynamite.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'll post my degrees right now... I guarantee you won't take that bet. You throw words around without anything behind them :pachaha:

If you believe I'm uneducated then take the ban bet or kim :manny:

I don’t give a fukk about degrees you fukking goal post moving weirdo. I said ban bet that I’m white or Mexican. Keep up otherwise stay off my sick with your subs p*ssy

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I read some posts before that she was a bigger draw than him :wow:

For the record I watched her debut and stopped after her first segment. Had no idea she’d return at the end. Maybe you’re right, it’s just a disappointing # but it’s easier to blame TK’s lack of announcement instead of realizing everyone that would watch were the ones who actually tuned in.
If you remember there wasn't an announcement for Punk. It was the same rollout here except that was an event 7 years in the making and Tony was too much of a mark on the radio days & literally hours before it to keep it under wraps.

Anybody saying any female period, not just that one, for Sasha's c*nt hair collectors in here, is bigger than the guy that left on top then came back with a hero's welcome is a p*ssy starved moron. It's not even necessarily her fault, at worst all it did was prove what we already knew, men are worth more in wrestling.
Her fans put it on her though. All we heard was she's bigger than WWE now, Mandalorian, she's selling out NJPW (:mjlol:) shows off the strength

This fall, she, right along with Okada & Ospreay will end up on the same Dynamite card & by then they'll be firmly in the 700s not breaking 800 anymore. It won't be her fault then just like Thursday. It's the fault of the environment she signed up for and if rumors are right she's got enough money to be alright until she forces her way out and back across the street where the ratings actually are. But she's not a business mover like Thursday showed, no woman is.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
WWE alongside ESPN announced jade Cargill the moment she signed. Making it to be a big deal

Why didn't tony do the same for my sweet lil baby boo Sasha? Would have made it a huge, ground breaking deal. Talking about her contract is the highest in pro wrestling(for women), blah blah blah. Could have attracted more viewers because now they're thinking this is a legit huge deal

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’ll give you the attendance but stop with this shyt.

I’ve seen for the past year you and others constantly talk about the BBT lead in number before it drops during Dynamite.

We already discussed this. The second segment did 900k. That means her segment was a sustained 1mill+ unless you think people give a fukk about story time with Adam Cole. :mjlol:

Also there's a reason why @THE 101 stays in this thread with all the cacs lol still mad about the Punk jokes. :wow: