TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We already discussed this. The second segment did 900k. That means her segment was a sustained 1mill+ unless you think people give a fukk about story time with Adam Cole. :mjlol:

Also there's a reason why @THE 101 stays in this thread with all the cacs lol still mad about the Punk jokes. :wow:
I’m sure if you dig in the crates you’ll find a random ass week where OC sustained that number too.

Silkk

Daps
If you remember there wasn't an announcement for Punk. It was the same rollout here except that was an event 7 years in the making and Tony was too much of a mark on the radio days & literally hours before it to keep it under wraps.

Anybody saying any female period, not just that one, for Sasha's c*nt hair collectors in here, is bigger than the guy that left on top then came back with a hero's welcome is a p*ssy starved moron. It's not even necessarily her fault, at worst all it did was prove what we already knew, men are worth more in wrestling.
Her fans put it on her though. All we heard was she's bigger than WWE now, Mandalorian, she's selling out NJPW (:mjlol:) shows off the strength

This fall, she, right along with Okada & Ospreay will end up on the same Dynamite card & by then they'll be firmly in the 700s not breaking 800 anymore. It won't be her fault then just like Thursday. It's the fault of the environment she signed up for and if rumors are right she's got enough money to be alright until she forces her way out and back across the street where the ratings actually are. But she's not a business mover like Thursday showed, no woman is.
Facts. I don’t recall offhand what Rousey’s numbers were but I know she is easily the biggest drawing female athlete of all time and even she couldn’t draw flies to shyt by the end of her WWE run.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
WWE alongside ESPN announced jade Cargill the moment she signed. Making it to be a big deal

Why didn't tony do the same for my sweet lil baby boo Sasha? Would have made it a huge, ground breaking deal. Talking about her contract is the highest in pro wrestling(for women), blah blah blah. Could have attracted more viewers because now they're thinking this is a legit huge deal
That's a good point. It's not like with Okada and Ospreay. They don't have that much cross-over appeal, whereas Mercedes does. She has the mainstream appeal that would bring new eyes to your product. It was dumb not to make a spectacle out of her signing. They would have dominated the wrestling news cycle for a few days. It would have gotten mainstream coverage too.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m sure if you dig in the crates you’ll find a random ass week where OC sustained that number too.

Maybe but we're talking about this week and you already said she put all those people in the stands. Imagine what she could have done if she was actually promoted for the show :mjlol: as I said for weeks TK was making a mistake..

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: I'm going to put it this way....

I ran for the seats using bum ass hotel wifi to catch Phil in the Dub despite the obvious prediction from the marsupial (still waiting on that apology, but accountability and being a man is hard to the human eyes, as us marsupials stand together and admit we are smooth brained)

The moment I saw:

• Big BiznEssEd
  • Wink Winks "OH YEAH SASHA GOING TO THE DUB!!"
  • Women wrestlers like "ooOooOo" fresh meat "wink wink"
  • And that blatant "lolz I just need a quick gig, and I'll be back in the WWE"
I already can predict in my head of how this run is going to go.

So I just peeped a clip on Reddit and kept it trucking :manny:

This is why marketing and booking is essential, because quite frankly, the debut already seems as forgettable as Adam Coping coming through and realizing that there's a hard fukking camera angle with nobody near it.

All in all, one day we as lapsed, wrestling heads, casuals, and trolls will look through the illusion and realize that these wrestlers are full of shyt, trying to just make money, and will move onto the next one like movie stars and sports figures would.

TLDRLOL- Mone's debut was fumbled, but leaps and light years better than how it was when she showed up at Wrestle Kingdom. And this was around the time the crowd got the green light to make some noise :dead:

Silkk

Daps
Maybe but we're talking about this week and you already said she put all those people in the stands. Imagine what she could have done if she was actually promoted for the show :mjlol: as I said for weeks TK was making a mistake..
Ok well you know she’s promoted for next week right…?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That's a good point. It's not like with Okada and Ospreay. They don't have that much cross-over appeal, whereas Mercedes does. She has the mainstream appeal that would bring new eyes to your product. It was dumb not to make a spectacle out of her signing. They would have dominated the wrestling news cycle for a few days. It would have gotten mainstream coverage too.

I'm saying like this is Sasha we talking about. Dude should have did segments, promos, radio time, commercials, etc. If your money fukking long like the rest of the Dub cock gobblers keep gloating about, why Tony didn't give this chick red carpet vibes :francis: . A theme "Big Bizness" doesn't count because it's in stupid wrestling land.

I'm talking crossover steez.

That's my big ass gripe with AEW, are we "sports entertaining" or are we "legit wrasslin"

Is it NWA in Georgia, or WWF at the Garden?

Are we Bruno or The Rock on Regis?

Make it make sense :why:

Silkk

Daps
Did they say she will be there? Did they even say what she's doing? I like Willow but... listen all I'mma say is like I been saying: I have no faith in Tony Khan to make a cup of coffee nevermind book a women's division
Yes, They advertised her on Dynamite

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Tony fails to maximize his opportunity of making special moments feel bigger. It makes it even worse that he's online 24-7 and failed to not even talk about it. IWC generated Mercedes buzz because they already in the know.

Tony has all that money and never utilizes it for mainstream coverage and attention to promote their stars other than generic Dynamite, Collision and rampage ads on TNT/TBS.

Maybe it wouldn't had made a huge difference but I think it would've added some extra eyeballs at least.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

this made a little bit of the rounds yesterday. Last summer BJ Whitmer was fired as an agent after he arrest for domestic violence. Today details emerged of agreement. AEW paid his wife a settlment and made her sign an NDA. Why would they do that for a domestic issue outside of work?

{MEDIA]

Last edited:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Tony fails to maximize his opportunity of making special moments feel bigger. It makes it even worse that he's online 24-7 and failed to not even talk about it. IWC generated Mercedes buzz because they already in the know.

Tony has all that money and never utilizes it for mainstream coverage and attention to promote their stars other than generic Dynamite, Collision and rampage ads on TNT/TBS.

Maybe it wouldn't had made a huge difference but I think it would've added some extra eyeballs at least.
The thing is Tony wants all his toys to himself. He doesn’t care about them generating buzz outside of the wrestling bubble out of fear of them moving onto bigger and better things. For the most part the only person you’ll see attempting to receive mainstream coverage for AEW is Tony Khan, who will side step any question he doesn’t like and drone on about how amazing his company is.