TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I read that their heel turn has been amazing. :krs:

Instead of pastel colored tights, they’re wearing black and white suits. They also grew out facial hair to show how evil they are now. They go by their FULL names now, not their nicknames. They’re even cutting promos for once in their lives! How are they still not a draw?!?! :mindblown:
As a casual viewer they are boring and their wrestling antics are unwatchable for the level of confidence they have.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Sasha Banks stans been flooding social media with fake contract numbers the last couple days lol

idk. She coulda easily cleared 3 mill a year from wwe with merch sales if here contract was 1-2 mill a year. I gotta believe she makes around 5-7 from aew now that I think about it.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Keith Lee will smack what's left of Moxley's hairline off, and then deliver an eloquent soliloquy about the incedent. Plus, he has a bad broad at home rubbing his feet & cooking him Seoul food.
That brother is certified.

A certified fakkit. Man likes Tom McDonald. :hhh:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Great idea including an overrun, Tony. You are now back UNDER 800k. :clap:

This is what I was afraid of. Every tweet that I saw about Dynamite's poor performance either mentioned Willow or had Mercedes's photo plastered on it. The women got all the heat, and Tony Khan got to skirt any blame.