TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
intro-1704221302.jpg

giphy.gif

Bruh outchea looking like the Blue Marvel version of Thor in Endgame. :skip:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
@Saysumthinfunnymike this is how I know you be trolling dawg

So we're still pretending that 1.4 million is more than 1.4 million :troll:

Let's keep tracking the numbers and see where they go. This is getting interesting.

I hear you beloved, but this chart is kinda ridiculous

Its super clear muhfukkas only watched that show for one reason and one reason only

I can’t remember ever seeing flatline, one big ass spike, and another continuative immediate flatline

If this is just the norm and I ain’t been paying attention, feel free to school my black ass.. but to me it seems like people tuned in to see one thing and one thing only

The section of the chart was also commercial free so of course it was going to be by far the biggest number. Overall the show did the same as it had been doing before Punk showed up.

With Roman Reigns and The Bloodline, the overall numbers increased ACROSS the board.... that's what moving the needle looks like. :manny:

But as per usual, I would give credit to Punk if it's warranted.

Punk flopped because a RAW he was on averaged 1.4 million viewers even tho his lone segment had the only bump on the show (1.8 million) because whatever’s in that segment usually sees a bump anyway and the show itself did its usual average

But Mercedes won because her lone segment had the highest bump which is usually the highest segment anyway, and the show itself did its usual average (lower, actually)

:heh:

We gotta be consistent lol

Sidenote: I was think Mercedes did fine. AEW’s numbers are a reflection of how AEW themselves are doing as a company, not an indictment of her. Shes great and I’m glad to see her back on tv… and for what it’s worth, I definitely turned the channel after her segment lol

Last edited:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

this made a little bit of the rounds yesterday. Last summer BJ Whitmer was fired as an agent after he arrest for domestic violence. Today details emerged of agreement. AEW paid his wife a settlment and made her sign an NDA. Why would they do that for a domestic issue outside of work?

{MEDIA]

Doesn’t matter how many NDA’s they end up having people sign, eventually everything end up getting leaked. :popcorn:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You can spin numbers any way you want to push a narrative.

True indeed. Whenever people use that “men lie women lie” Jay Z shyt, it’s a crock of shyt to me lol. Numbers are so easy to manipulate, there’s an entire book on it. How to lie with statistics. I suggest everyone read it.

Either way I think anyone trying to use dynamites number as an indictment toward Mercedes is kinda corny. I know it comes with the game, but like damn. Shorty back on tv in a major way after a nearly career threatening injury.. we can’t sit out the wrestling versus for a week? Jesus Christ

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
IMG-5148.jpg

This was last night btw. In Canada.

But we’re supposed to feel optimistic about the territory because they were able to sell a good amount of $30 tickets in Boston. :francis:
Just think, Edge could've been getting ready for WrestleMania but he wanted to go have dream matches and bleed in front of the empty hard cam section.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Thanks to one of my stalkers I was just made aware Becky Lynch was recently at The White House. Meanwhile AEW women can’t even get an invite to a Waffle House.
bushlaugh.png