TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Sasha debut was a fukking flop. Corny theme. Hardly any reaction. That lame ass forced piped CEO chant. :mjlol: And she’s going to feud with Puerto Rican Nia Jax? :camby:
200w.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Oh I’m lying huh? :sas1:

Piped bullshyt goes away and you can hear how weak that crowd is

Yep, you lying. You also may be on bullshyt by using a 30s clip at the end of the show :yeshrug:

I guess teh fans, who you can clearly are chanting with the ceo shyt, are jsut not saying anything here?
You can critic the mercedes debut on a couple things, but you bullshyting by saying it "hardly had any reaction".

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Even when you put a disclaimer that it’s simply jokes for the little sensitive, virgin, over zealous, mark types.. they still manage to get their panties in a bunch :smh: go figure..

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Imo, they should've promoted Mone's debut weeks in advance, create some hype/buzz and try to get the biggest rating they can get. Instead they did usual "Make it a surprise" thing when AEW fans already knew she signed already.

You could've had Britt Baker come out and cut promos....other women calling her out along with video packages to get shyt cooking.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I'm trying to figure out what some of you are expecting from officially announcing her. Everybody that cares about her or that company already knew what that was from the name of the show + location or rumors before

Almost like you were expecting 100-200k difference off her, didn't get it, now trying to make the pieces fit as to why you thought that and it didn't happen lol. What if her supporters/everybody interested did watch and that number is smaller than you thought? Who was AEW supposed to be marketing to that they didn't? That audience/reach is just small, it is what it is

Sounds like some of you penciled in a Punk jump and you're dumbstruck lol.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like some of you penciled in a Punk jump and you're dumbstruck lol.
I read some posts before that she was a bigger draw than him :wow:

For the record I watched her debut and stopped after her first segment. Had no idea she’d return at the end. Maybe you’re right, it’s just a disappointing # but it’s easier to blame TK’s lack of announcement instead of realizing everyone that would watch were the ones who actually tuned in.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Even when you put a disclaimer that it’s simply jokes for the little sensitive, virgin, over zealous, mark types.. they still manage to get their panties in a bunch :smh: go figure..

I can’t imagine a more pathetic way of spending a Friday night than caping for a female who wouldn’t spit on me if I was on fire. And because I’m not a bytch who just enters threads throwing subs praying no one will notice, I’m talking about you @Saysumthinfunnymike

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I can’t imagine a more pathetic way of spending a Friday night than caping for a female who wouldn’t spit on me if I was on fire. And because I’m not a bytch who just enters threads throwing subs praying no one will notice, I’m talking about you @Saysumthinfunnymike
I can't imagine anything more pathetic than your cracker ass posting about me late Friday evening (or Sat morning) as you often do... you are one of the most pathetic fakkits on the entire board chasing me around from thread to thread and you get brutally sonned every single time because you're an uneducated piece of shyt :laff:

And you tag me every time like I'm dodging... I ain't dodged a cac or a Mexicac in here yet and never will... off yourself you poor fukk :laugh: