TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Wefux with Big Keef Lee around this camp!

881ed1db-881b-44a1-82ce-ae8946945150_text.gif

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Sasha Banks stans been flooding social media with fake contract numbers the last couple days lol

While it’s not clear what Tony Khan’s AEW offer was, those with knowledge of the offer said it was very substantial, obviously higher than WWE, but considerably lower than the $5 million per year figure going around.

- WON

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

See guys, Jericho doesn’t want the spotlight. He simply wants to elevate the younger talent. Like he says, where would MJF, Darby Allen and Orange Cassidy be without him?

The fact that he had to say "contrary to popular belief" says it all.
:francis:

Also, I noticed that Jericac didn't mention Action Andretti's name in that quote.
:sas2:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
But I read that their heel turn has been amazing. :krs:

Instead of pastel colored tights, they’re wearing black and white suits. They also grew out facial hair to show how evil they are now. They go by their FULL names now, not their nicknames. They’re even cutting promos for once in their lives! How are they still not a draw?!?! :mindblown:

Sting pity choosing them for his last match is gonna already inflate their value as draws

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
i don't even know where you're going with this at this point...Keith Lee has been garbage since his peak at Royal Rumble...
Keith Lee will smack what's left of Moxley's hairline off, and then deliver an eloquent soliloquy about the incedent. Plus, he has a bad broad at home rubbing his feet & cooking him Seoul food.
That brother is certified.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
In an interview with WrestlingNewsCo (via Fightful), Eddie Kingston spoke about those predicting the downfall of AEW and said the company is doing just fine. He noted that he plans to help it grow as long as he is breathing.
He said: “I still see it growing. I know a lot of people said, ‘Oh, AEW fell off,’ or whatever they say on the internet. Look, as long as I’m around, AEW is not falling off. We’ll be alright. As long as I’m able to wrestle and certain guys like Mox and other guys are still wrestling, AEW ain’t going nowhere, and it’s not going down nowhere. I remember hearing someone say, ‘Oh, we’re back. We’re back. AEW is back’ after scumbag Okada debuted. I was just like, ‘I didn’t go anywhere. No one went anywhere. There’s no I’m back. We’ve been here. It’s not our fault you weren’t watching. We’re busting out asses still every day to put out great matches and great professional wrestling. So just because you guys went away doesn’t mean that we’re back [laughs]. We’ve been here. So no, I just see AEW growing and continuing to grow, and as long as I’m alive and kicking and able to get in the ring, AEW is gonna keep growing.

You Sure About That Gary Washington GIF - You Sure About That Gary Washington First Wives Club GIFs