TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:why: So explain this to me like I'm a smooth brain marsupial....

Whats the absolute endgame to Khan...the dude damn near has every wrestler past, present, and future in existence, but lacking the fundamentals that a booker is supposed to achieve.

There's no damn excuses as the following happened over the past few months:

• Cancer Made Punk is no longer a "cancer" to the promotion
  • You just have some of the biggest signees in the world
  • You have tons of fukk money
  • A television spot and a network not giving a shyt
But somehow the ratings are stuck between 800k and lmao.

Can this rating argument die for once because quite frankly, it will never come to existence. Tony caters to the one thing that's rating repellent...the neckbeards.

You can have a show with tons of flips, dips, and "dream" match bangers, but they will never draw a dime compared to cohesive storytelling, a reason to watch the product, and logical booking.

Tony really is Marlo :wow:

Have all the connects, the blocks, and money to ever fathom, but his name will never hold weight like Avon and em.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Whats the absolute endgame to Khan...the dude damn near has every wrestler past, present, and future in existence, but lacking the fundamentals that a booker is supposed to achieve.

Can this rating argument die for once because quite frankly, it will never come to existence. Tony caters to the one thing that's rating repellent...the neckbeards.

You can have a show with tons of flips, dips, and "dream" match bangers, but they will never draw a dime compared to cohesive storytelling, a reason to watch the product, and logical booking.

Have all the connects, the blocks, and money to ever fathom, but his name will never hold weight like Avon and em.
Tony Khan really can't lose. His daddy will probably finance AEW forever, and Tony really doesn't need to worry about the network. Even if AEW gets dropped by TNT/TBS, Shad Khan could add Tony's little hobby show to the BounceTV lineup.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps

His end game is to kill sports entertainment & whatever perception McMahon created to the American audience even if it6 costs his dad a few billion dollars in the process

Doesn't matter if it's lucha/Puroresu/British etc... cause he could have very well easily started this company elsewhere in the world & been FAR more successful money wise.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
His end game is to kill sports entertainment & whatever perception McMahon created to the American audience even if it6 costs his dad a few billion dollars in the process

Doesn't matter if it's lucha/Puroresu/British etc... cause he could have very well easily started this company elsewhere in the world & been FAR more successful money wise.

Even that sounds silly in itself when the man had Matt Hardy teleporting in an empty arena :dead:

If Khan could have just focus on being the alternative, than the competitor...this thread and Money Mark thread wouldn't exists because heads would "enjoy wrestling".

Dude doing the same foolishness as Herb, Vern, Dusty, and countless others have done in the past. They wanted smoke, but did not protect their own house from the fire.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Quarter hours are in. Milli Mone' :ehh: Too bad the rest of the show fell off a cliff.

1.PNG
You can’t be serious :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You can’t be serious :mjlol:

If it's an argument you're looking for.. this is all that has to be said. The first segment averaged a million. Even if you factor in TBBT "lead in" the million viewers were sustained this week and you can see that by looking at the second segment which averaged 899K which it never does, at least recently. Unless you think "story time" with Adam Cole and Wardlow are draws all of a sudden. :mjlol:

People watched her. People tuned out after.. and TK gave the audience no reason to believe she was coming out later and even then the overrun wasn't calculated due to a "Nielsen error"

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
  1. Because the whites and Asians shouldn't be the only wrestlers getting paid.
  2. Other than Mark Henry, Shelton would the only world-class level "real" athlete on the AEW roster.
  3. Shelton has held championships in every American company where he has worked.
  4. Shelton was one of the most tenured wrestlers in WWE when he left the company.
  5. Shelton Benjamin would be one of the only wrestlers in AEW who embody the "real sport feel" that Tony Khan promised when AEW launched.
That's five reasons, and I can list plenty more. That should be enough to answer your question, though.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Quite often the quarters drop when the Elite have their segment/match

This has been a thing since that episde Kenny came back to a couple of years ago and its kinda weird.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Quite often the quarters drop when the Elite have their segment/match

This has been a thing since that episde Kenny came back to a couple of years ago and it’s kinda weird.
But I read that their heel turn has been amazing. :krs:

Instead of pastel colored tights, they’re wearing black and white suits. They also grew out facial hair to show how evil they are now. They go by their FULL names now, not their nicknames. They’re even cutting promos for once in their lives! How are they still not a draw?!?! :mindblown:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
When that was made the main event, I knew it had to be because Mercedes was coming out to close the show. Because neither of them deserved that spot otherwise.
I was thinking that was the literal purpose when I first saw this

No disrespect to the ladies, but that’s a Rampage/ROH status matchup any other time