TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
The crazy thing is that Keith Lee could've been the man in AEW. Keith even got a basic beal over when he first came in, but Tony took breh off of tv in favor of petite white boys.
Keith Lee looks imposing, he has a legit athletic background, he's Black (always a plus), and he knows how to incorporate psychology & logic into his matches.
If Tony Khan wasn't opposed to anybody over 180 lbs, then Keith Lee, Powerhouse Hobbs, and Wardlow could've been AEW's Hogan/Andre/& Studd. Keith Lee is the closest thing to a giant/monster in the AEW locker room. I'm probably biased since I'm a Keith Lee fan, but I honestly believe that breh could've been so much more in AEW.
Not knocking you because we all have our favorites and I see what you’re saying with Lee but when I see him it’s like :hubie:Feel the same whenever I see Kevin Owen’s it’s just a “meh” type of feeling and I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s how the people in charge feel. Talented as fukk but it just feels like something is missing but I also haven’t watched much AEW so it might be something different with him now, they should have let him be the heel when they had Ross in there, let Ross be his mouthpiece and just let him wreck shyt, I don’t know but he just doesn’t come off like that dude.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Not knocking you because we all have our favorites and I see what you’re saying with Lee but when I see him it’s like :hubie:Feel the same whenever I see Kevin Owen’s it’s just a “meh” type of feeling and I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s how the people in charge feel. Talented as fukk but it just feels like something is missing but I also haven’t watched much AEW so it might be something different with him now, they should have let him be the heel when they had Ross in there, let Ross be his mouthpiece and just let him wreck shyt, I don’t know but he just doesn’t come off like that dude.
Keith definitely needs an edge. He has the size, but everything about him says "anime nerd". Imo, Keith Lee was at his best when he was with Shane Taylor (:myman: ) & Shane did all of their talking (although, I do enjoy it when Bro. Keith uses big words that the unwashed rednecks don't understand).

• Dap
Reactions: 907

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If the wrestlers who work there are saying this what the fukk makes ANYONE including those wrestlers think that WWE wants them back?

What do the old WWE wrestlers who left and went to AEW think that now they want them back? The muthafukas who were in charge ain’t even in charge any longer and I bet they’re looking at them like “why would we want you, you’re minor league”.

Lmao this muthafuka wants us to believe that WWE the largest wrestling company in the world would possibly want any of these folks back or for the first time WHEN WWE COULD HAVE BEEN HAD THEM :mjlol:

Gotta give Meltz credit though, muthafukas is still paying him for the shyt we get for free here
Because Vince got rid of most those ppl and Vince doesnt have the control he once had. Damn near everyone that left had an issue with Vince. It's also why when TripleH/Stephanie McMahon took over ppl like Miro/Andrade/Black was trying to released to go back. Trips fukk with them and Vince doesnt.

Look at Regal, booted by Vince, got back in when Trips took over.

Also I doubt they would be trying to go back if they didnt have feelers out saying they would be welcomed back.

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
It's really wild that WWE might just raid AEW's youth because they are being underutilized just they did WCW.

History repeats itself.
But if “the youth” were that good wouldn’t have WWE already signed them? They went and signed homie from the Olympics and then just recently bushed him, I’m sure that he commanded way more money than these youngins in AEW did COMBINED so if any one was worth it they would have already put them in developmental right? WWE basically gets the pic of the litter when it comes to these younger Indy wrestlers so if they had any hint of superstardom they’d be in NXT already.

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Because Vince got rid of most those ppl and Vince doesnt have the control he once had. Damn near everyone that left had an issue with Vince. It's also why when TripleH/Stephanie McMahon took over ppl like Miro/Andrade/Black was trying to released to go back. Trips fukk with them and Vince doesnt.

Look at Regal, booted by Vince, got back in when Trips took over.

Also I doubt they would be trying to go back if they didnt have feelers out saying they would be welcomed back.
Isn’t Vince the head consultant or some shyt even with the selling?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
But if “the youth” were that good wouldn’t have WWE already signed them? They went and signed homie from the Olympics and then just recently bushed him, I’m sure that he commanded way more money than these youngins in AEW did COMBINED so if any one was worth it they would have already put them in developmental right? WWE basically gets the pic of the litter when it comes to these younger Indy wrestlers so if they had any hint of superstardom they’d be in NXT already.
Different philosophies, Vince wanted that Olympic dude so hard because he liked the "look". Besides, they probably view it as let AEW give them some polish/experience/build them up and we can snatch them :manny:

Take Jade for example. She tried out for WWE first. She didnt want to sign with them because she wouldve been on the road too much for her kid. She goes to AEW, they make her this big star. Now she comes back to WWE pretty much "made" and ready to be pushed.

Isn’t Vince the head consultant or some shyt even with the selling?
W/e his role now, he doesnt have the power he used to have. Vince controlled everything 100% from script to philosophies for signing ppl (Big muscle nikkas - good. Adam Cole built nikkas - bad). He doesnt have such a tight grip on all that now. Endeavor will most likely be moving to get rid of him soon as well. Something that got lost in the Endeavor deal was he put himself under a 2 year employee contract or something like that. One of them financial/corporate nikkas broke it down saying he sorta did that to protect himself from Endeavor firing him or something like that.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Dave Meltzer reported that many ex-WWE stars indeed felt after going to AEW that it was a "step-down." Despite certain talents getting opportunities on TV, they personally don't feel they've contributed much to the promotion.

The Wrestling Observer journalist added that there are talents in AEW who are seemingly waiting for their current deals to expire so that they can plot a potential return.

All Elite Wrestling might have broken records of late, but a section of the locker room still views World Wrestling Entertainment on a different level.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Keith definitely needs an edge. He has the size, but everything about him says "anime nerd". Imo, Keith Lee was at his best when he was with Shane Taylor (:myman: ) & Shane did all of their talking (although, I do enjoy it when Bro. Keith uses big words that the unwashed rednecks don't understand).
Yeah but Keith don't understand those words either. :heh:

I did enjoy the Keith Lee & Shane Taylor tag team.

As to the current flow at hand. Even if it wasn't from Meltzer. You have to believe there are several people on the AEW Roster that are going to try and jump to the WWE or at least put feelers out to see if there is interest. Also if Jade pops off in any way that shocks people out of the gate. Probably going to spark more buzz.