TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They are, just not in America.
IMG-5122.jpg

Meanwhile

IMG-5117.png

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
In the video clip from the second tweet, Kiera and Tasha said that Sasha wasn't very nice when they met.
Yea, I saw that, but all that seem unprompted. Like it seems someone in chat asked about depression. She then goes off about Monet not saying anything about depression. Then added the "not very nice" shyt just to be an ass :yeshrug:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

But the marks told me revolution was one of the best ppv’s ever and Okada & Ospreay were huge draws?

I don't think Okada was advertised, but they def need to make him a bigger deal. I only know he's a big deal due to watching NJPW many years ago. He's legit, but AEW needs to make him a spectacle and unsure if the booking decision is the right move for that

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The type of fans those two bring in are already watching the show. They need to bring some new eyes on the product.

Don't tell em that or address the roach near the leftover pizza box...you will receive:

• fukk YOU CASUAL
  • WWE THAT A WAY--->
  • GOOGLE IT AND EAT A dikk
  • THIS IS REAL WRESTLING (whatever the hell that means)
  • Stories and segments, what are yulee 12'veeah
Heavens forbid the 300k that want to get into the Dub knows what the fukk a Okada is :francis:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
IMG-5122.jpg

Meanwhile

IMG-5117.png
Tony Khan has to stop thinking that American fans will buy tickets or turn away from Chicago P.D. to see all of these NJPW cast-offs that most American fans don't know or care about.
If people won't tune in for a known commodity like Edge, then they damn sure won't tune in for some Japanese guy or some nondescript white guy who is mostly known for getting punked by Vader.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don’t even fukk with this thread anymore. Your thread is more rational, level headed one compared to this (even though there’s just as much arguing as in here :pachaha:).

That's because I ran most of the weirdo neckbeards out of there. AEW and TK deserve to be shyt on for a variety of things but that "posting random tweets with 1 or 2 likes" and all the c00n behavior was :scust: