TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Ducksheets/beards already working on that “push our biggest draw away” rumor mill over Sammy’s suspension and Kiera’s removal :why:

See you in the E in 2026, Sasha :francis:
Kiera gone before Mercedes/Sasha gets there? :lolbron:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Kiera gone before Mercedes/Sasha gets there? :lolbron:
I hope not. That's a ready-made "real world" feud for Mercedes, and it could be fun to watch. If Kiera kept it professional with Athena, then she'd probably do the same with Mercedes. I believe Mercedes would be just as professional on her end.
There's still time for Tony Khan to repair & rebuild Kiera up to where she once was before she gets in the ring with Mercedes.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
200w.gif

Yeah somebody need to fill me in on this tea of a potential fukkery thread, meltdowns, and potential storyline that Tony Khan too stupid to create on the platform.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Believe it or not, they basically had a Twitter beef over who had blue hair first. Kiera said that Sasha stole her look. Sasha said that Kiera had a hot line, but she made it a hot song.

mad-disappointed.gif

Thought it was deeper than wrestling, but it's just bird and neckbeard sheets babble.