TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
LeoYou lost me at Scorpio Sky……..Might as well name Nana, Dante Martin, Darius Martin, and the Private Party nikkas too if the only qualification is just being black.

And Dante Martin at one time was one of my favorite guys in all of AEW.

Jay Lethal has only been there for like two years and is nowhere as over as he was when he won the ROH title. He was hot again when he did the Ric Flair angle but im not sure if he was signed.

I love Gresham but if being world champ was only about technical skills then ZSJ would be a multi time IWGP Champ rn and Pac would’ve been AEW Champ. He definitely deserved a full time spot on the AEW roster though.

The only legitimate options before Swerve would have been Hobbs or Starks.

Because yeah you could put the top belt on Scorpio Sky….Just like WWE could’ve also put their top belt on Maven :francis:

Are saying Maven wasn’t Championship material :leostare:

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMG-5122.jpg

Meanwhile

IMG-5117.png

Accurate. I was there. Okada got a mild reaction, most over person on the show was Swerve or Edge. And ATL is WCW country.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Alvarez says sasha thinks they should have announced her ahead of time and that she’s not on CM Punk’s level.

:heh: @ the reference to the everything is fine meme

says his blood boils when he sees AEW’s ticket sales lmao

“Everybody has great ideas and the great ideas aren’t being done”

“They don’t need to be as big as WWE, they just need to be as big as they used to be.”

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
After one of the BEST Dynamites in a very long time, Here is a list of MFs that's gonna be on Collision:

Liam Gray
Adrian Alonis
Jon Cruz
Trish Adora
Adam Priest
The Infantry (Shawn Dean & Carlie Bravo)
CMLL star Titán
:unimpressed: :unimpressed: :unimpressed:

@Cattle Mutilation

The DMV's very own Trish Adora is dope, it's good that she's finally getting television time. Hopefully, she gets the win.

Side note, Adrian Alonis? That has to be trademark infringement. Can wrestlers be sued over their names? If so, Adrian Adonis's family should lawyer up.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The DMV's very own Trish Adora is dope, it's good that she's finally getting television time. Hopefully, she gets the win.

Side note, Adrian Alonis? That has to be trademark infringement. Can wrestlers be sued over their names? If so, Adrian Adonis's family should lawyer up.
Yeah that name is nasty......But I guess not.

S/N, WWE got Blue Kane the fucck up outta here fast af :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Damn…..there crowds used to be :wow: every single week

Pathetic as hell to hear all them “hard cam” excuses

Imagine having a hot product that's brand new and actually had some sort of rhyme and reason, only for Khan to turn the product into his FPW PS2 save file. The rate things are going, Rainmaker going to be wrestling Indy Chap McGee in an empty arena fukk the hard cam match unwillingly :francis: