TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I give this thread 2 stars out of 5, I like what @Bad Sniff is trying to do but at the end of the day, it's just not the same. Say what you will about his alt @Max. but man, the dedication to hate something so much was borderline admirable. Like he bled "fukk AEW" thru and thru, this particular individual is just going thru the motions. Sad stuff, but I believe in you. Embrace the hate!!
wyz32Al.gif

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Is it a coincidence or nah brehs :jbhmm:

I see Meltzer referred to Sammy’s first suspension for “insensitive comments” he made in the past :skip: why didn’t he specify what the comments were? :mjpls:

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Tony needs to be slapped if he signs her and/or Natalya. :scust:
Actually, in all seriousness, Tony Khan bringing in Sasha, Charlotte, and Natalya would earn him far more goodwill with American fans than hiring some random joshis that most of us have never heard of. That slap should be a pat on the back, Wolfie.
:ehh:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Even Alvarez saying something fishy going on with this Sammy suspension. :patrice:

Also talks about the overall poor communication between management and talent.

#sloppyshop