TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of the AEW criticism is very fair, but I am 100% in disagreement with this idea of, if you don't know who someone is, you don't care.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but throughout my 35+ year wrestling fandom (I'm old brehs), if someone unknown to me shows up, I've always found that cool and exciting. Certainly not "OH WHO IS HE? F OFF IM TURNING THE CHANNEL!"

And has it ever been easier to find out who someone is? Cube's nepobaby son doesn't have access to Google?

And if it's someone facing Danielson, even if you don't know who they are, perhaps assume they're probably pretty good, since BD is basically handpicking his opponents at this point/

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They just made a soap opera pro their new VP of Content Development :russ:

She got Daytime Emmy's and shyt

#SportsEntertainmentBike

Wasn’t the reason sasha walked out because she was upset with the writing of the WWE’s women’s division? Now TK goes and gets the woman who oversaw the writing of the women’s division and the marks are treating it like some sort of game changer? :russ:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The mark’s avi :deadrose:

1jdwSxp3_400x400.jpg
What is that logo on his cap? Looks like a hybrid of the Fightin' Irish and Rams logo or some shyt lol. fukk this goofball. :scust:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A lot of the AEW criticism is very fair, but I am 100% in disagreement with this idea of, if you don't know who someone is, you don't care.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but throughout my 35+ year wrestling fandom (I'm old brehs), if someone unknown to me shows up, I've always found that cool and exciting. Certainly not "OH WHO IS HE? F OFF IM TURNING THE CHANNEL!"

And has it ever been easier to find out who someone is? Cube's nepobaby son doesn't have access to Google?

And if it's someone facing Danielson, even if you don't know who they are, perhaps assume they're probably pretty good, since BD is basically handpicking his opponents at this point/
Man……This is some dumb ass shyt

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

The Promoters job is to promote. I’m not gonna deny that you don’t have a point, because you do. Google is how I found out about some of my favorites past and present. But at the same time, the onus is always on the man/woman running the ship to sell us on the people in the ring and their importance to the company.

Like for instance. A few years ago for one of the Forbidden Door PPVs, Tony actually did do a vignette/video promo style introduction for Tanahashi with highlights and various wrestlers commenting on who he was, what he meant to NJPW/Japan, so on and so forth. It was bare bones and basic, but it goes a long way to grabbing the attention of a new fan and presenting Tanahashi as he is: a GOAT.

I’m not saying run this shyt for everyone because it’s tedious and would wear out quickly. But a Will Osprey, Mercedes Monè, Okada? You absolutely put your best foot forward and present them in the light befitting of the stars you wanna book them as.