TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Sheldon coming through clutch yet again 🤭 where would TK be without him?

IMG-5074.jpg

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
When y’all see them hitting a million again? The sasha banks debut?

They'll pop a rating for her debut but I would very surprised and impressed if that crossed a million viewers

Wrestling viewership doesnt pop an extreme number nowadays and the shows stay within a range. Even Rock being on tv last friday was high but not out of their normal range (and even slightly down from the week before), so I dont know.

Im thinking just under 900k and anything above 850k is a big win. They usually finish number 1 on the night so they should be okay.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
They'll pop a rating for her debut but I would very surprised and impressed if that crossed a million viewers

Wrestling viewership doesnt pop an extreme number nowadays and the shows stay within a range. Even Rock being on tv last friday was high but not out of their normal range (and even slightly down from the week before), so I dont know.

Im thinking just under 900k and anything above 850k is a big win. They usually finish number 1 on the night so they should be okay.

I think it'll do 950K at least

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Normally I would be against this but they should show Mercedes getting out of a car at the top of the Big Business Dynamite. Get that post Sheldon viewership and create a buzz before having her debut at the top of the 2nd hr. I think that’ll be a good way to either keep viewership or at least give non AEW fans enough time to let them know she’s about to debut and pop a high rating for that segment.