TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
People are so sensitive about their opinions these days.

No different to kids who listen to independent/underground music thinking Swifties aren't music fans.

Of course they're music fans, they're just not quite obsessive enough about it to listen to every Def Jux tape the day it was released. Most people want their culture simple and straight up.

Wrestling fans who don't watch anything outside of WWE need to accept that there are more passionate fans of professional wrestling than them. It doesn't have to be a value judgement. If someone over the age of 13 told you music was their main obsession but all they listened to was Taylor Swift and Harry Styles, you'd side-eye.

Pro-wrestling nerds need to accept that they are fukking nerds and that's rarely anything worth showing off about outside of other nerds. Jay-Z fans get more p*ssy than Canibus fans. That's just life.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
The back story:

He ain't lying lol

It's not just AEW for me either, same with WWE. If you a cat who has made their debut in the last 8 or 9 years I'm not familiar at all with you unless you were being discussed online or in a report. I'm not tapped out but my knowledge on newer generation is trash I'll be 100.

I hate hearing shyt like Real Hip Hop fan or Real Wrestling fan, shyt is corny as hell

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
AEW fanatics are an entirely new level
The mark’s avi :deadrose:

1jdwSxp3_400x400.jpg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He ain't lying lol

It's not just AEW for me either, same with WWE. If you a cat who has made their debut in the last 8 or 9 years I'm not familiar at all with you unless you were being discussed online or in a report. I'm not tapped out but my knowledge on newer generation is trash I'll be 100.

I hate hearing shyt like Real Hip Hop fan or Real Wrestling fan, shyt is corny as hell
I see people doing it with Guilia...like, nah breh, I don't got time to watch mf STARDOM, are you serious? :heh:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They just made a soap opera pro their new VP of Content Development :russ:

She got Daytime Emmy's and shyt

#SportsEntertainmentBike
All that wont mean anything if Khan/Bucks/Omega not willing to listen to her :yeshrug:

Apparently her signing may also have a lot to do with Sasha Banks. Going by some of the comments I've seen, she worked very closely to Sasha when she was in WWE. They said she is to Sasha what the Gerwitz guy is to the Rock.