TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Who gives a fukk? Its whats best for business.

You think he would let Trevor Lawrence walk into free agency and not franchise tag him?
Wrestling operates under a difference set of circumstances, so the comparison isn’t really there.

Anyways, Khan created problem for himself when he didn’t necessarily have to by throwing shots at the competitors and how they do business. Besides, it will only have been delaying the inevitable as Cody was always going to go back when the opportunity presented itself.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wrestling operates under a difference set of circumstances, so the comparison isn’t really there.

Anyways, Khan created problem for himself when he didn’t necessarily have to by throwing shots at the competitors and how they do business. Besides, it will only have been delaying the inevitable as Cody was always going to go back when the opportunity presented itself.
Cool, In the meantime though I got his ass one more year :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Should this nonsense reflect more on the talent or the “booker of the year”?

This is women’s wrestling level bad.

I wish the crowd would start booing these ridiculous ass sequences
They love it.

Him doing that would be hypocritical and go against everything he’s had
Hasn't stopped him before.

Does AEW have match agents? The destroyer spots are getting stupid
I believe Orange Cassidy is one of them.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: It drives me star raving loco that Tony Khan looked at this stupid sucking spot in the guerilla, no anger for how dumb the fukking spot is, no malicious aggression because the spot just takes the immersion out of wrestling.

He just smiles and nods like ole boy in There Will Be Blood:

dq7.gif

Yeah the Dub boys going to fukk up my DDT the moment Jerikkkbloke hits the land of the Rising Sun.

Sighs....I'm going to just watch the Ryder Cup:beli:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:francis: It drives me star raving loco that Tony Khan looked at this stupid sucking spot in the guerilla, no anger for how dumb the fukking spot is, no malicious aggression because the spot just takes the immersion out of wrestling.

He just smiles and nods like ole boy in There Will Be Blood:

dq7.gif

Yeah the Dub boys going to fukk up my DDT the moment Jerikkkbloke hits the land of the Rising Sun.

Sighs....I'm going to just watch the Ryder Cup:beli:
These gang goofy mf’s done tweeted the spot from their official account like it’s something to be proud of :heh:

Don’t tell me cokehead khan done went and hired dude that got suspended from the AEW botches account to upload clips :russ:

Last edited: