TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Can the money markk just release him already. He’s purposefully being held back from singles action. Dude hasn’t had a singles match in over a year for fukks sake.

Imagine WWE bringing in wardlow and booking him in nothing but 3 on 3 matches for over a year straight.

Jack swagger
Keith Lee
Goth CM Punk Malakhi Black
Ember moon
Caesaro
Kyle O'Riley
Toni storm

WWE wasted all these game changers...aew will surely use them better...they're all main eventers, WWE just didn't use them right

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
except khan has way more money and power than turner
Turner's net worth is more than Tony’s now. I guess you're attributing his dads net worth to him?

How does Tony have more power than Turner? Tony has chosen to be a carny while I think turner might be the biggest landowner in the US and has political connections.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Jack swagger
Keith Lee
Goth CM Punk Malakhi Black
Ember moon
Caesaro
Kyle O'Riley
Toni storm

WWE wasted all these game changers...aew will surely use them better...they're all main eventers, WWE just didn't use them right
They've for sure done better with Toni Storm. She's actually over and not taking whip cream pies to the face like it's Nickelodeon in the 90s :mjlol:

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant
Malakai Black: "dont understand where people got the idea that I'm dealing with back issues"
Malakai Black: "no idea why I'm not having singles matches"

Malakai Black in March: Malakai Black Makes Scary Admission About Recent Injury - Wrestling Inc.
Malakai Black in that same video: "im dealing with a partially torn calf"
Malakai Black in that same video: "we're trying to get the house of black over as a group"

bruh. these wrasslers create the narrative themselves, and then take issue with people coming to conclusions with what they say themselves

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Having a year long option on Cody and not exercising it instead letting him walk back to WWE is some Grade A stupidity :snoop: