TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Alaskan
Daps

I thought the whole reason he was only working tag matches was that he had some serious back problems, that almost forced him to retire? Sometimes that shyt isn't just temporary, I've got a herniated disc that acts up every couple years for the last two decades and leaves me completely unable to walk for days, and I've never taken back bumps for a living.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I thought the whole reason he was only working tag matches was that he had some serious back problems, that almost forced him to retire? Sometimes that shyt isn't just temporary, I've got a herniated disc that acts up every couple years for the last two decades and leaves me completely unable to walk for days, and I've never taken back bumps for a living.
He said it was nothing holding him back from working singles matches…

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Just for context (because dude who posted clip didnt mention it in the tweet), I think this like 4ish months old. So no excuses for Khan not having him in a good singles push.

Kahn reminds me of that kid from game of thrones. The one who lives in the castle with the sky hatch and sucks his moms tit despite being 13
Robyn I think his name was :russ:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Kahn reminds me of that kid from game of thrones. The one who lives in the castle with the sky hatch and sucks his moms tit despite being 13

robin-arryn.jpg