TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
That's not just a wrestling thing, look how fast people turned on Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson, and others who were accused but not convicted of sex crimes. Running with accusations is more of a societal thing, and yes, it is disgusting.
It's still fukk Jericho tho
People on the internet get a “power trip” out of canceling people that they already didn’t like.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I hope these idiots actually take the time to explain why & how Wardlow got hooked up with Cole. The other dudes were clear and they have a history but the Wardlow shyt needs to be explained and not just brushed over like when Sonny Kiss turned heel :unimpressed:

Alaskan
Daps
I hope these idiots actually take the time to explain why & how Wardlow got hooked up with Cole. The other dudes were clear and they have a history but the Wardlow shyt needs to be explained and not just brushed over like when Sonny Kiss turned heel :unimpressed:

Wardlow's entire character since he's been back is "dude who hates MJF". It's not that far fetched that he'd join up with whoever would fukk MJF over the most.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wardlow's entire character since he's been back is "dude who hates MJF". It's not that far fetched that he'd join up with whoever would fukk MJF over the most.
He could. We saw him do it.

Honestly surprised he didn’t get a world title match before he dropped it just off of how he dominated MJF before.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Assuming MidJF goes away for awhile what's the point of this group? All they have is the RoH titles. Need a new target immediately

They took out Hangman and the Acclaimed so they would probably want revenge

I can't wait for people to catch on to how Cole has been hiding behind groups for almost 10 years now :pachaha: