TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

at one point they were calling this bytch a pillar.. now she can’t even get booked in her own hometown :wtf:

I don’t understand it. I know a lot of people dont like her but at one point she was the hottest woman in the company along with/aside from Jade.

Now she on the milk carton and cant even get tv time but her injured boyfriend is all over tv. Crazy

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

TSC Breh: "Aye Tony Khan what' u.."

KokeKid: "yeah yeah yeah ni...HIYA SPORT :krs: "

:dead: dude is so tone deaf more ways than one and the fact that there's diehards that treat Tony like the second coming of Crockett is fukking pathetic.

#standwithswole #neverforget

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
IMG-2237.jpg

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
was it the fact Wardlow is doing his original storyline all over again? or is it the fact he's doing the same exact storyline as Luchasaurus and Christian?
That whole group really. The name, the members, the presentation. It’s all derivative of shyt that happened in other companies. It’s only a matter of time before a mystery person starts helping them and is revealed to be KOR :unimpressed:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

at one point they were calling this bytch a pillar.. now she can’t even get booked in her own hometown :wtf:

I don’t understand it. I know a lot of people dont like her but at one point she was the hottest woman in the company along with/aside from Jade.

Now she on the milk carton and cant even get tv time but her injured boyfriend is all over tv. Crazy

I maintain that Tony used Britt to get Cole to come over, then tossed her aside when the ink dried on the contract