TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The biggest AEW mark saying MJF/Joe was wack :manny:

Did MJF botch the arm drop 💀💀

Last edited:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Modern wrestling fans are the fukking worst. A podcaster claims “unwanted advances” between two wrestlers and now a bunch of smarks are using terms like “rapist” or that someone should be fired. Wish I could block the entire wrestling community on Twitter. Stay out of backstage politics and let them deal with stuff. You don’t know what the fukk happened. Just enjoy the product.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
When folks thought it was real id suspect that people cared about what was going on behind the scenes less. Now everyone knows it's fake, it looks fake in the ring because they're working an obviously fake style, then they're recapping why they did the fake shyt they did (I'm thinking specifically of omega’s inside the wrestlers studio interviews he did).

The shyt that happens on tv has no juice. So folks will gravitate to what does. Along similar lines no celebrity has ever come across as more cool or more bad ass by being on Twitter and a lot of wrestlers seem to live on there.

Daps
Modern wrestling fans are the fukking worst. A podcaster claims “unwanted advances” between two wrestlers and now a bunch of smarks are using terms like “rapist” or that someone should be fired. Wish I could block the entire wrestling community on Twitter. Stay out of backstage politics and let them deal with stuff. You don’t know what the fukk happened. Just enjoy the product.
That's not just a wrestling thing, look how fast people turned on Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson, and others who were accused but not convicted of sex crimes. Running with accusations is more of a societal thing, and yes, it is disgusting.
It's still fukk Jericho tho

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I could be wrong but was JericHo also one of those jumping down Kalisto’s throat because he misspelled Brodie Lee’s shoot name in that Twitter shout out?

Accurate :francis:

Poor sap damn near almost died of COVID, and got shytted on by a fat evil failure of a father figure.