TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
That nikka Craig is funny af. I dont know how he aint get a sitcom on BET+ or something yet

Jah too for that matter. Long overdue

Bigg Jah's making big moves. He has streaming deals with Tubi & Black Oak TV (I think), he's crafting The Whole Crew Is Stupid as a feature film, he has endorsements, and he's still getting YouTube money.
A really cool thing about Jah is that he puts other Black creatives on, and he gives other brehs & brehettes opportunities to eat with him. It's good to see that brotha being successful and being generous enough to share his success with his his squad.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
IMG-4842.jpg

🤔

Without the Big Bang Theory lead in this would’ve looked worse.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It seems that Tony Khan is passing on #GameChangers a little more frequently lately. I wonder if it's because Shad Khan has taken his checkbook back.

You would think Khan would throw the entire clip at wrestlers like Giulia, instead of old timers like Copeland and Bruvs like Ocean Spray.

Especially at the sad state of the women's division that's carried hard by Toni Storm :francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Don’t want her in this division any way :francis:

I mean...TBF that's one of the only good things that Omega did when he had the book to the women's division.

I know folks side eye joshis, but for the Dub it stood out from the most promotions. If they could have added some storylines and have a bubble within the division, instead of treating the shyt like piss breaks due to the target audience, Giulia would have been in the promotion by now.