TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Jezzus how do they keep losing that many people?
1. The Big Bang Theory goes off at 8:00 pm.
2. Lyrical miracle, scaring the hoes wrestling instead of compelling stories and larger than life characters.
3. Trying to build New Japan Jr. instead of catering to the American fanbase.
4. Nothing about AEW feels like must-watch television. If you miss a match, you can catch it "whenever, wherever" (see what I did there) on YouTube or Twitter. There's no FOMO, and no incentive to sit through an entire episode of Dynamite. Personally, if it weren't for the fun of TSC live threads, I probably wouldn't sit through an entire episode of Dynamite (or RAW) most weeks. It's mostly missable, tbh.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Yet TK gave paige $1M 🤭

Except for the one match she had in Impact, I've never watched any of Guilia's work. That being said, I don't really know if WWE needs her, or if she'll translate to an American audience.
There's already a fully loaded joshi stable in Damage CNTRL on SmackDown, and I don't see a space for her on RAW. Maybe they can keep her in NXT until Asuka (who's getting up there in age) retires?

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps

Yet TK gave paige $1M 🤭

Seeing how Neither of them are apparently signing with AEW maybe we'll get Mercedes vs Giulia in Japan after all.:blessed:

It's crazy they're not interested in her because Khan went around practically signing everybody for the longest time.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Jezzus how do they keep losing that many people?

1. The Big Bang Theory goes off at 8:00 pm.
2. Lyrical miracle, scaring the hoes wrestling instead of compelling stories and larger than life characters.
3. Trying to build New Japan Jr. instead of catering to the American fanbase.
4. Nothing about AEW feels like must-watch television. If you miss a match, you can catch it "whenever, wherever" (see what I did there) on YouTube or Twitter. There's no FOMO, and no incentive to sit through an entire episode of Dynamite. Personally, if it weren't for the fun of TSC live threads, I probably wouldn't sit through an entire episode of Dynamite (or RAW) most weeks. It's mostly missable, tbh.
If im a network getting better ratings off of syndicated programming then shyt, Maybe I see why MTV just said fukk it and throw out whatever on tv.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Except for the one match she had in Impact, I've never watched any of Guilia's work. That being said, I don't really know if WWE needs her, or if she'll translate to an American audience.
There's already a fully loaded joshi stable in Damage CNTRL on SmackDown, and I don't see a space for her on RAW. Maybe they can keep her in NXT until Asuka (who's getting up there in age) retires?
She’s one of the few Stardom girls who stands out right now

Granted she’ll have to be less stiff & no shoot headbutts

But I don’t get her gimmick that much

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps

4 for 40 is wild 😳

Closer to the price of a Wendy's 4 for 4 than a family package of tickets to a national show
:huhldup:

Bigg Jah's making big moves. He has streaming deals with Tubi & Black Oak TV (I think), he's crafting The Whole Crew Is Stupid as a feature film, he has endorsements, and he's still getting YouTube money.
A really cool thing about Jah is that he puts other Black creatives on, and he gives other brehs & brehettes opportunities to eat with him. It's good to see that brotha being successful and being generous enough to share his success with his his squad.
The first time I ever saw Persephanii was on his vids
:ohlawd:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
But you know 4 Joshi vs 3 HW and Bianca could be a fun War Games.

:blessed:

That also requires Sasha making that come back to save Bayley when the Damage CTRL turn on her. And you know Charlotte taking some much needed post injury time off that keeps her off Survivor Series lol