TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-4844.jpg

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Except for the one match she had in Impact, I've never watched any of Guilia's work. That being said, I don't really know if WWE needs her, or if she'll translate to an American audience.
There's already a fully loaded joshi stable in Damage CNTRL on SmackDown, and I don't see a space for her on RAW. Maybe they can keep her in NXT until Asuka (who's getting up there in age) retires?
Well Guilia’s 29 so she’s right behind Joshi CTRL. With her experience, style, look, etc, she could be a great long term addition to WWE’s roster

I’m sure her deal might end up being more fitting for main roster, but honestly she should do NXT first. For the obvious/regular reasons sure, but I can also see her end up being pushed as a huge deal down there, especially when NXT hits CW. Give her that old NXT Asuka title run worst comes to it

I gotta catch up on ol girl’s matches myself, but even her English is coming along more at this point

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Tony should go full heel and call the fans complaining about ticket okeydoke broke boys.
He may as well. Can’t be no worse than Dixie was.

AEW should have been done a corrupt EVP storyline. Heel Cody would have been perfect to do it but the Bucks & Kenny can also. shyt writes itself.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

AEW should have been done a corrupt EVP storyline. Heel Cody would have been perfect to do it but the Bucks & Kenny can also. shyt writes itself.
Man don't remind me about Dixie. Those were some dark years struggling through her non-acting shrieky bullshyt.:snoop:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah shyt was bad. However it did do a great job in making EC3 into a star.

I think he looked and felt like a more legit world champion than MJF currently does.
EC3 and Roode are guys that really had a presence and spark that just didn't translate outside TNA, not at the level it was. AJ carried it with him from NJPW to WWE and managed to amplify it but these 2?

That shyt still bothers me actually. Especially Roode. :snoop:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
EC3 and Roode are guys that really had a presence and spark that just didn't translate outside TNA, not at the level it was. AJ carried it with him from NJPW to WWE and managed to amplify it but these 2?

That shyt still bothers me actually. Especially Roode. :snoop:
Shiiiid Roode and that Theme were MONEY in NXT. Vince just didn't get it :francis:

If he came up under HHH on the main roster, He would've been a star easily.

EC3 seems like he got a lot of personal issues holding him back like Del Rio

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shiiiid Roode and that Theme were MONEY in NXT. Vince just didn't get it :francis:

If he came up under HHH on the main roster, He would've been a star easily.

EC3 seems like he got a lot of personal issues holding him back like Del Rio
The theme was fire, no question but it completely overshadowed his character. And it was NEVER that raw intensity and believability we saw in his TNA HW run, not even close.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody that knows something about something tell me the benefits networks get for overruns

There has to be a bonus to allowing him to call in each week & shift program scheduling around, we know it's last minute because DVRs can't record anything past 10 since it isn't programmed in the master schedule to run past 10

He's overrunning on purpose to collect another 15-30k at the end that think the coast is clear & it's safe to watch TBS again just to see it ain't to inflate averages. It'll work until it doesn't it used to be more than 12k
When it’s scheduled, it’s because the shows can’t time their show accurately. Another reason is because people usually turn in at the end of the show because usually the last segment is the most important one. It used to be the most highest rated segment of the show usually years ago. Plus depending on what’s following the overun, the network may not care that a movie or rerun is getting bumped. Typically won’t see first run shows get bumped.

When it’s unscheduled, they definitely didn’t time the show right. When it’s done at the last minute and advertised like how AEW does, some cable boxes won’t update in time and the show that gets the overun may get a bump from the people whose box gets switched automatically to following show. Kind of like the first quarter rating is artificial due to people not changing the channel quick enough from the lead-in show.

Now remember, traditional Nelson ratings is just a sample size of people, who are actually Nelson viewers, that they multiply to get a rating so there can be more or less people actually watching. However, some streaming services, do opt into Neilson, like YouTube Tv

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Honestly, let Jungle Boy do a run as Tony's corporate champ/flunkie. Make him a chicken shyt heel. Throw him together with Stokely (make him earn his check) and get Keith Lee out of catering book him as his monster/enforcer. After Tony stoke or jack cut a promo they always ask Keith Lee, "what do you think Keith?" He looks directly into the camera and replies "indubitably." Every single time.
True, But shid sometimes a fire ass theme is all you need :pachaha:
Seth Rollins.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Wait a minute what does TK have Keith Lee doing 😭

No wonder his girl out here promising to twerk for random fans