TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nope and I have the receipts. It's the same people posting hundreds of times in this thread who have the issue with him. Nobody else does. :russ:

Nice try though "breh" hahaha
You're always pointing the finger at everyone else when you're the problem. Post what you got or just shut up.

I hope you're not trying to imply that I'm not Black by putting quotes around breh. If it is, then that is sad.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Are you actually a fan of his booking? :unimpressed:

In what sense? I think there's a lot of good things he's done, yeah. But there's always this hour on RAW that goes from Gargano/Ciampa to Rhea belittling someone with no comeuppance to either Tegan Jannetty having a match or Gargano's wife having a match or something with Karrion Kross and I'm like.... :comeon: alright... I get it, you fukk with these people but this shyt is boring me.

SD! is usually a tight 2-hour program that entertains me.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Couple things. If the shoe fits...wear it. And I was minding my own business until a couple posters wanted to try it. :mjlol: You are conveniently leaving that out because? I'll let you explain it. Lol
You ran in this thread with some dumb shyt because people were clowning Stephon Strickland's lame ass. He is a clown. And you're a weirdo fanboy with a persecution complex that stays making claims and never backing them up.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
In what sense? I think there's a lot of good things he's done, yeah. But there's always this hour on RAW that goes from Gargano/Ciampa to Rhea belittling someone with no comeuppance to either Tegan Jannetty having a match or Gargano's wife having a match or something with Karrion Kross and I'm like.... :comeon: alright... I get it, you fukk with these people but this shyt is boring me.

SD! is usually a tight 2-hour program that entertains me.

That’s a reasonable take but I’ll be watching you. Don’t let me see you praise laveck out here :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You ran in this thread with some dumb shyt because people were clowning Stephon Strickland's lame ass. He is a clown. And you're a weirdo fanboy with a persecution complex that stays making claims and never backing them up.

I'll tell you what, fakkit. Just because it's in the bushes now, don't mean I don't see it. :mjlol:

Alan Johnson said:
Damn. This happened? Would have thought they'd push Swerve hard given his talent, but they got him in a team with Keith Lee. And losing to cosplay dinosaur and that scrawny geek. :snoop:

You're a lame ass weirdo.... don't ever try me. :pachaha: :umad: