TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'll tell you what, fakkit. Just because it's in the bushes now, don't mean I don't see it. :mjlol:

You're a lame ass weirdo.... don't ever try me. :pachaha: :umad:
Thank you for quoting a post that disproves the claim you're making. :mjlol:

This one does too:

Like I said, I liked dude *until* his BRP comments. And watch your fukking mouth with that "fakkit" shyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Thank you for quoting a post that disproves the claim you're making. :mjlol:

This one does too:

Like I said, I liked dude *until* his BRP comments. And watch your fukking mouth with that "fakkit" shyt.

:mjlol: Right..... The posts clearly read as someone who will run with whatever narrative is out there at the time with this dumb company. Don't try to backpedal now.

And By the way, speaking of the list.. I said myself I didn't care for his comment on it but it changes nothing because several posters in here shyt on that list every time it comes out and many of those same posters completely change their attitude towards black wrestlers whenever someone leaves WWE with Sasha being at the top of that list. :mjgrin:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol: Right..... The posts clearly read as someone who will run with whatever narrative is out there at the time with this dumb company. Don't try to backpedal now.

And By the way, speaking of the list.. I said myself I didn't care for his comment on it but it changes nothing because several posters in here shyt on that list every time it comes out and many of those same posters completely change their attitude towards black wrestlers whenever someone leaves WWE with Sasha being at the top of that list. :mjgrin:
You made a false claim and then tried to lie your way through it. You're being pathetic for what?

I don't give a shyt about what other people do.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I didn't, it's there in black and white. You've always posted about Swerve being talented and how he's being wasted. Now all of sudden he's receiving a monster push and he's "lame." That's you running with whatever best fits your shytty "narratives"

:mjlol:
Yep, and that was while he was there, which disproves your dumb claim. And like I said, I was a fan up until he showed who he was by reacting the way he did over not having his ego stroked. That's not something that's just now happening. You just need that to be the narrative, because that's how your persecution complex works. :manny:

It's good that he's succeeding. I just don't care anymore. And I'm going to continue laughing at his lame shyt, just like you're going to continue to be a doofus.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bullshyt because you can’t help but reply to a comment I say when you aren’t even in the conversation. :dead:

And most of the time you’re twisting my words too. Y’all can go back to your talk. Just wanted to call out this dudes BS. :scust:

Nah, I'm done with that clown now. I wanna see who else finna step up :mjgrin: Have at it.... :manny:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Do you think the shows have been better since the Summer of 2022 or were the WWE shows better before that? Lol

I did really like face Brock huntin down Roman. Bloodline was way better. No gragano and ciampa is a huge plus. Dom turning heel was being planted under Vinces watch for too. Idk I think Vince was starting to cook heavy at the end. Brock lifting the ring was the last thing he booked. Triple H hasn't done anything exciting really.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-4842.jpg

🤔

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Somebody that knows something about something tell me the benefits networks get for overruns

There has to be a bonus to allowing him to call in each week & shift program scheduling around, we know it's last minute because DVRs can't record anything past 10 since it isn't programmed in the master schedule to run past 10

He's overrunning on purpose to collect another 15-30k at the end that think the coast is clear & it's safe to watch TBS again just to see it ain't to inflate averages. It'll work until it doesn't it used to be more than 12k

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Somebody that knows something about something tell me the benefits networks get for overruns

There has to be a bonus to allowing him to call in each week & shift program scheduling around, we know it's last minute because DVRs can't record anything past 10 since it isn't programmed in the master schedule to run past 10

He's overrunning on purpose to collect another 15-30k at the end that think the coast is clear & it's safe to watch TBS again just to see it ain't to inflate averages. It'll work until it doesn't it used to be more than 12k

It's supposed to be for surprises and to make things unpredictable but tony is doing it for the reasons you stated at the end.