TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Watch it. He's going to take offense to what you said and start calling you out in another thread instead of addressing you directly :mjlol:

I address everyone directly especially you :mjgrin: You continue to be wrong about every position you take in the coliseum as well :dead:

@Flex Luger said he was putting me on ignore I guess that never materialized and yes there are more than a few c00ns who post in this thread regularly, sorry that offends you. :manny: The c00ns mostly hide from me :lolbron:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I address everyone directly especially you :mjgrin: You continue to be wrong about every position you take in the coliseum as well :dead:

@Flex Luger said he was putting me on ignore I guess that never materialized and yes there are more than a few c00ns who post in this thread regularly, sorry that offends you. :manny: The c00ns mostly hide from me :lolbron:

Clown ass lame :mjlol:

All you do is troll on a message board 24/7. You have no life. Nobody fukks with you. Do better before society gives up on you too.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
All you do is troll on a message board 24/7. You have no life. Nobody fukks with you. Do better before society gives up on you too.

I get along with 90% of the board. You think I only post in TSC :mjlol: Actually, I get along with most TSC posters too. It's just a few c00ns like yourself that have an issue and that's fine with me. :manny: Go head and tell more stories c00n :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Posters hating on black wrestlers that no longer work for WWE. Where have I seen this before. They get called on it and then cry. "Nobody wants you here :sadbron: "

Truth is, it's these types of posters that made a lot of the regulars stop posting in TSC in the first place. At least the coliseum and film room hasn't been ruined yet :manny:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Posters hating on black wrestlers that no longer work for WWE. Where have I seen this before. They get called on it and then cry. "Nobody wants you here :sadbron: "

Truth is, it's these types of posters that made a lot of the regulars stop posting in TSC in the first place. At least the coliseum and film room hasn't been ruined yet :manny:
Man, just stop already. You're always trying to turn shyt into some company wars. People stopped fukking with him after his BRP comments.