TONY KHAN STINKS! (MJF COOKS AEW CREATIVE; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 589 DAYS/84 WEEKS)

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

"Ricochet was being held back, now he can go 100%" :mjlol:
They basically did all the same spots they did years ago but Ricochet is a lot slower now so it just looks bad now
That double pin was the worst I've ever seen in wrestling
Not even remotely believable

This match should've been built to a ppv. Now people have seen it and it wasn't that great. Why should they pay for the rematch? Unless it's a 3 way with Take. But this first match should've sold a show and he gave it away. Hope it's worth the ratings.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

They basically did all the same spots they did years ago but Ricochet is a lot slower now so it just looks bad now

Man I called this shyt

Word for word

Bar for bar

:mjlol:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

Mans was moving in slow motion

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised

I don't have faith in the booking at all. Almost every wrestler that goes to TK land end up looking worse or the same. But it gets ignored.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ricochet is Wrestling like he unhappy

Out of all the classics Osprey put on this year

Ricochet vs Osprey was just another match:francis:
It's exactly as all of us said when Ricochet signed there
He was "the one and only" Ricochet in WWE
I'm AEW they have like 10 different guys who can do most of the same shyt
And now it even seems like he's slowed down quite a bit so he sticks out even less

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-0240.jpg

drifter

Superstar
Daps
There's a thread with almost 300 posts about somebody, none are from that somebody :mjlol:

They say the whole complaint is why do people that don't like AEW talk about it but they're going on about one person on a whole message board showing they don't give a flying fukk about them :russ:

Literal mental illness. That's what I'd do to the little AEW parsley & oregano carrier battalion members Avon & that Wolfpac cracker thinking they could talk. See the noti mixed in with the rest and leave em sitting right there screaming at the void :mjlol:

Way more satisfaction seeing that noti and treating them like hoes not even caring. Keep it up Bradley

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There's a thread with almost 300 posts about somebody, none are from that somebody :mjlol:

They say the whole complaint is why do people that don't like AEW talk about it but they're going on about one person on a whole message board showing they don't give a flying fukk about them :russ:

Literal mental illness. That's what I'd do to the little AEW parsley & oregano carrier battalion members Avon & that Wolfpac cracker thinking they could talk. See the noti mixed in with the rest and leave em sitting right there screaming at the void :mjlol:

Way more satisfaction seeing that noti and treating them like hoes not even caring. Keep it up Bradley
The sickos are mad I post about wrestling on a wrestling forum while they all gather together in their pathetic little freakazoid circle jerk and talk about a poster who posts about wrestling on a wrestling forum. :laff: