TONY KHAN STINKS! (MJF COOKS AEW CREATIVE; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K šŸ˜¢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 589 DAYS/84 WEEKS)

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Almost responded in the Dynamite thread but didnā€™t wanna derail.

@TheSuperkick! must be disappointed in those numbers if he's negging me over it :mjlol: sorry facts bother you so much :yeshrug: guess it speaks to how AEW is doing if showing their ticket sales is considered "trolling" by their stans :francis:
Posters (including myself) were clowning WWE when AEW was outselling them in markets like Brooklyn and Chicago :ooh: and rightfully so, Vince really gave us a shyt product. Nonstop jokes about how WWE had to tarp sections due to low attendance, cartoony shyt like adding choo-choo noises for Strowman, trash main events, etc. Again, it was well deserved.

Now? The tables turned & all of a sudden itā€™s not funny anymore :patrice:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

Posters (including myself) were clowning WWE when AEW was outselling them in markets like Brooklyn and Chicago :ooh: and rightfully so, Vince really gave us a shyt product. Nonstop jokes about how WWE had to tarp sections due to low attendance, cartoony shyt like adding choo-choo noises for Strowman, trash main events, etc. Again, it was well deserved.

Iā€™ve never seen a more sensitive humorless fanbase of anything before in my life

Alaskan
Daps
It's pretty obvious that MJF is making fun of people who can't understand the match stipulation, not "cooking aew creative". I hope whoever updates the thread title isn't too stupid to get that, that'd be as dumb as giving away Okada vs Danielson with zero build.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

where the best wrestle

Why wouldn't someone just watch power rangers?
Big "we sick, Boss?" energy from Swerve.
:mjpls:
IMG-7698.png

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

..shyt..

If 2021 aew was around during 2018/2019 WWE then I might legit have started watching aew weekly .. WWE was down bad at some points lol. 2020 being expecting cuz everything was fukked ul

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Seeing the ā€œNow we wonā€™t have to hear about ratings anymore, yay!ā€ comments are hilarious. Itā€™s like if Clipper fans heard that championship banners were being outlawed by the NBA

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Jags being the only 0-4 team in the nfl after this jackass was on tv during the draft joking around in a neck brace is hilarious. Bruh might be the most incompetent billionaire ever
All their businesses are ran like shyt. Again did Wario Khan ever pay those black broadcasters when he shut down his black news network and withheld their last checks? I still don't how that wasn't a bigger story nationally.