TONY KHAN STINKS! (MJF COOKS AEW CREATIVE; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 589 DAYS/84 WEEKS)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I hope Lashley & MVP become super popular in AEW, just so HHH's dumbass can look even more dumb than he already does. I truly believe that he refused to push Lashley because he was a favorite of Vince. If Roman wasn't the #1 star in the business he'd do the same to him. I'm going to need THB to put OC out of commission.:demonic:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
The equity is a double edged sword because it can be an incentive to keep the promotion alive but it can also lead to the death blow when they decide to be done with it. Yes Tony has enough money to start a new promotion but he’d have to build assets from scratch. The contract situation can also be funny business. Dude basically has a joint venture record deal.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I hope Lashley & MVP become super popular in AEW, just so HHH's dumbass can look even more dumb than he already does. I truly believe that he refused to push Lashley because he was a favorite of Vince. If Roman wasn't the #1 star in the business he'd do the same to him. I'm going to need THB to put OC out of commission.:demonic:
Bleed, you need help :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Raj still mad huh...

:mjlol:

'Sports Business Journal' was the same outlet that reported RAW going to Amazon Prime. Didn't happen. Not sure what type of sources they have. If WBD has some equity in the company, the only way to know for sure is if someone like Variety reports it or CNBC or WBD discloses it (which you would think they would have to since they are a publicly shared company)

Last edited: