TONY KHAN STINKS! (MJF COOKS AEW CREATIVE; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 589 DAYS/84 WEEKS)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It's great for the business that AEW remains as a secondary promotion, it serves several purposes and all of which benefit the performers and the fans.

I knew MFs weren't going to act right when it finally came through cause folks been on they headtop for a minute but I wasn't prepared for the level of chest beating going on. Not even Dixie era TNA fans were this bold with it.

Almost died when one of the Dedicated strolled into the NXT thread scoffing at them not cracking a million on the debut. Like NIIGGA don't do this, just enjoy the win :damn:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
It's great for the business that AEW remains as a secondary promotion, it serves several purposes and all of which benefit the performers and the fans.

I knew MFs weren't going to act right when it finally came through cause folks been on they headtop for a minute but I wasn't prepared for the level of chest beating going on. Not even Dixie era TNA fans were this bold with it.

Almost died when one of the Dedicated strolled into the NXT thread scoffing at them not cracking a million on the debut. Like NIIGGA don't do this, just enjoy the win :damn:

what do you mean, I was told that we only had 1 AEW stan on this entire board :mjlol:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

shyt is sad! Just enjoy your shyt. Endless negativity for no reason.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
shyt is sad! Just enjoy your shyt. Endless negativity for no reason.
No reason breh. It's one of the reasons I enjoy Brother @The Intergalactic Koala Sunday thread because it's a necessary palette cleanser from the continual fukkery.

I almost never have time to catch any brand live but I always go back and catch whatever I can and usually dap up and rep the TSC fam in those threads as I go (WWE, TNA, AEW, and far too few NJPW in recent years). :deadrose:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The equity is a double edged sword because it can be an incentive to keep the promotion alive but it can also lead to the death blow when they decide to be done with it. Yes Tony has enough money to start a new promotion but he’d have to build assets from scratch. The contract situation can also be funny business. Dude basically has a joint venture record deal.

WBD got Tony in a 360 deal

Hate to see it

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
No reason breh. It's one of the reasons I enjoy Brother @The Intergalactic Koala Sunday thread because it's a necessary palette cleanser from the continual fukkery.

I almost never have time to catch any brand live but I always go back and catch whatever I can and usually dap up and rep the TSC fam in those threads as I go (WWE, TNA, AEW, and far too few NJPW in recent years). :deadrose:

Yeah, have not posted there unfortunately but big ups to @The Intergalactic Koala for the thread.

I post only in the ‘E because it’s relatively a safer space and not as negative.

I watch AEW for some of my faves but I’m not too crazy on the product and that’s okay.

It has its audience and I respect that. So I just K.I.M. and don’t post on it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, have not posted there unfortunately but big ups to @The Intergalactic Koala for the thread.

I post only in the ‘E because it’s relatively a safer space and not as negative.

I watch AEW for some of my faves but I’m not too crazy on the product and that’s okay.

It has its audience and I respect that. So I just K.I.M. and don’t post on it.
Better watch yourself, @Silkk gonna meet up to run the fade one of these days with how y'all stay on each other's necks. :russ:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Better watch yourself, @Silkk gonna meet up to run the fade one of these days with how y'all stay on each other's necks. :russ:

He’s a knowledgeable poster for the most part. I have no issues with him.

It’s when he comes at me sideways with the ‘dikkriding and sucking dikk for said company’ shyt that I clap back at him. It is what it is. I don’t like that senseless name calling.

Outside of that I’m cool with him. :manny:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He’s a knowledgeable poster for the most part. I have no issues with him.

It’s when he comes at me sideways with the ‘dikkriding and sucking dikk for said company’ shyt that I clap back at him. It is what it is. I don’t like that senseless name calling.

Outside of that I’m cool with him. :manny:
On everything, y'all remind me of 2 of my uncles. Brehs be cool AF until someone oversteps and then it's some whole other shyt until they cool off.

Shiit always has me weak. :deadrose:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:to: Brehs in the last few posts biggin each other up.

Group hug, brehs!
merry-christmas.gif