Tony Khan refusing to push Pentagon Jr unappreciation thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The Lucha Bros teaming with Mistico is probably the biggest *Forbidden* Door moment of the entire event.

Pre-show or not, that match is a huge deal.
How if nobody knows why?

I’d be considered a “hardcore”, smark, or whatever and have no idea wtf you’re talking about.

And if it is actually that important then why the fucck is it happening on the preshow?

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
How if nobody knows why?

I’d be considered a “hardcore”, smark, or whatever and have no idea wtf you’re talking about.

And if it is actually that important then why the fucck is it happening on the preshow?

he’s talking bout the dude that was behind the mask of Sin Cara when he used to botch all the time :mjlol:

7CErzS.gif

so important brehs :blessed:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Mistico is CMLL's top guy.

Lucha Bros are AAA alumni.

I can draw you the picture if you want, but if you can't join the dots about what them working together means for professional wrestling yourself then Forbidden Door season probably ain't for you. :manny:

There's plenty of other wrestling on too. :yeshrug:

Silkk

Daps

I can draw you the picture if you want, but if you can't join the dots about what them working together means for professional wrestling yourself then Forbidden Door season probably ain't for you. :manny:

That makes it the most important match on the show…..?

shyt can’t even crack a 4 hour ppv card :stopitslime:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

you said yourself the man should be a top guy fighting for the AEW title against Fenix so idk why you still tryna Julez as if being on the pre show in a 6 man tag is important :mjlol:

Penta could be teaming with Macho Man and Hogan themselves and it still would be dumb as hell to be a 6 man tag and be on the pre show, mofo talking bout history :mjlol:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
That makes it the most important match on the show…..?

shyt can’t even crack a 4 hour ppv card :stopitslime:

It's about the business behind it. They could've given it better billing, but the fact it exists at all is massive.

Legit surprised at the no-sell on here, it's not like the friction between CMLL and AAA or Rocky Romero's recent diplomatic efforts has been a secret.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
you said yourself the man should be a top guy fighting for the AEW title against Fenix so idk why you still tryna Julez as if being on the pre show in a 6 man tag is important :mjlol:

Penta could be teaming with Macho Man and Hogan themselves and it still would be dumb as hell to be a 6 man tag and be on the pre show, mofo talking bout history :mjlol:

It's cool man, you don't need to use even more words to sound even less informed.

I'm hyped off the announcement. You're not. Enjoy the show fam.

Silkk

Daps
It's about the business behind it. They could've given it better billing, but the fact it exists at all is massive.

Legit surprised at the no-sell on here, it's not like the friction between CMLL and AAA or Rocky Romero's recent diplomatic efforts has been a secret.

It’s not a no-sell. People just have no clue about the business aspect you’re talking about. :manny:

But I appreciate you letting me know.

Still is :yeshrug: to me though

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
It’s not a no-sell. People just have no clue about the business aspect you’re talking about. :manny:

Fair enough. I thought half these guys were supposed to be armchair experts on the business shyt.

Forbidden Door season is about the only time I do care because companies start working together that you never thought would. AAA and CMLL's feud has been legendary.

Edit: this looks a better read if anyone wants.

Last edited:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm guessing it's probably on the pre-show because nobody wanted to bank PPV time on something that could've fallen through at the last minute if someone wakes up feeling extra moody on Sunday.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
It's cool man, you don't need to use even more words to sound even less informed.

I'm hyped off the announcement. You're not. Enjoy the show fam.

yeah this definitely you

gnfw27agcuuc1.jpeg

over there talking bout wrasslin promotion business partnerships and quoting Meltzer while i’m just tryna see my favorites pushed and not buried on the pre show so i can have a reason to spend money on the programs

then got the nerve to bring up burgers :mjlol: fat neckbeards 101

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
yeah this definitely you

gnfw27agcuuc1.jpeg

over there talking bout wrasslin promotion business partnerships and quoting Meltzer while i’m just tryna see my favorites pushed and not buried on the pre show so i can have a reason to spend money on the programs

then got the nerve to bring up burgers :mjlol: fat neckbeards 101

Well this is definitely not projection from a man who flames on forums in 2024 because he got disagreed with.

Enjoy the show. Viva Penta. :salute:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
@TheAlbionist @Scottie Drippin why don’t y’all explain for everybody why Penta ain’t had a non-tag match on AEW PPV in over two years since y’all like explaining shyt?

don’t worry you can finish your burgers first :mjlol:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Penta & Fenix were working with AAA & CMLL at the same time at one point, I doubt CMLL cares about them working these shows all that much since even they put that shyt to the side to use them when they got the chance. CMLL ain't in any position to be making noise about anything anyway when it comes to these AEW appearances.

Only person they should even attempt to care about being there is RUSH & his family since that could actually lead to fukkery :manny: