Tony Khan refusing to push Pentagon Jr unappreciation thread

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Breh they booked Brian Cage as an entire devil with steroids, while Dub made him look like a fukking botching goober on steroids. Like how could LU fail is like a documentary in itself :why:

LU knew how to book around guys' weakness and bolster their strengths...There's a reason I maintain S2 & 3 are up there with the best wrestling TV any promotion has ever had.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

On dark. Snowman rather have Brian cage on tv than Penta. He can eat a Frank that pwussy

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I know some fans don’t want to see Penta in WWE and I get it, but with the man himself saying his next contact is his last big one, and he’ll weigh out his options…I honestly think Hunter and nem would make dude look like an absolute star if he were to go there.

I wouldn’t mix him up in the LwO nonsense tho, I’d have dude looking like his own rogue, final boss. Have dudes lowkey afraid to face this man :russ:

King Penta on deck :picard:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
finally get the man on Forbidden Door after 3 years and you book him in a muthafukkin 6 man tag on the preshow :martin:

this nikka Tony Khan a damn idiot :snoop:

The Lucha Bros teaming with Mistico is probably the biggest *Forbidden* Door moment of the entire event.

Pre-show or not, that match is a huge deal.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
finally get the man on Forbidden Door after 3 years and you book him in a muthafukkin 6 man tag on the preshow :martin:

this nikka Tony Khan a damn idiot :snoop:
Bumped this thread just to announce you're a dumbass :dead:

Like man already said - Penta's match is, by far, the most important on the card. If you don't understand why, you don't understand why his booking has been weird in the first place :why:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Bumped this thread just to announce you're a dumbass :dead:

Like man already said - Penta's match is, by far, the most important on the card. If you don't understand why, you don't understand why his booking has been weird in the first place :why:

man went from facing Omega at the original All In to being on a pre show with botching ass Sin Cara in a 6 man and you defending it but i’m the dumbass :mjlol:

casuals fans don’t give a fukk about a preshow fakkit not everyone is a nerdy ass neckbeard like you :umad: and brush ya teeth and eat breakfast before you talk to me next time

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
man went from facing Omega at the original All In to being on a pre show with botching ass Sin Cara in a 6 man and you defending it but i’m the dumbass :mjlol:

casuals fans don’t give a fukk about a preshow fakkit not everyone is a nerdy ass neckbeard like you :umad: and brush ya teeth and eat breakfast before you talk to me next time
Look at this big miserable dummy :mjlol:

Talking about casuals and neckboards, unironically, while upping years old agenda threads in the internet.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Stay watching a show that isn't for you and being mad about it then I guess. :wow:

is Pentagon being booked as good as he was in LU while he’s in AEW, yes or no?

answer the question directly with yes or no or you can :camby: out my thread like you was for the year this thread been up before you suddenly decided to toss a cape on and come in here today

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Look at this big miserable dummy :mjlol:

Talking about casuals and neckboards, unironically, while upping years old agenda threads in the internet.

:mjlol: anytime cats get refuted in here it always turns into “you got an agenda”

Pentagon clearly one of my favorite wrasslers that’s why i made the thread, if i had an agenda i’d just post this in the Tony Khan stinks thread but i actually ain’t ever posted in that thread cause i enjoy AEW overall i just think Penta is booked terribly which is obviously the topic of the thread for anyone with reading comprehension and no cape on :yeshrug:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
is Pentagon being booked as good as he was in LU while he’s in AEW, yes or no?

answer the question directly with yes or no or you can :camby: out my thread like you was for the year this thread been up before you suddenly decided to toss a cape on and come in here today

I agree Penta has been underused for my taste (he'd have a top guy run Vs Fenix in my book), but the fact THIS match has been booked isn't any sort of evidence of that.

In fact it's evidence that Tony and Rocky have been moving heaven and earth to keep their former-AAA talent safe as the AEW/CMLL relationship ramps up.

Be as angry that I disagree as you want. It's not gonna change the fine ass smell of these burgers I'm grilling. :manny: