Tony Khan refusing to push Pentagon Jr unappreciation thread

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
George Kittle does the CERO MIEDO taunt every time he catches a first down pass. It even got mainstream press when the 49ers made the Super Bowl a few years ago. Dude is a huge Penta stan, but WWE scooped Kittle up for all their pre-show stuff/promotion. I don't understand how AEW let that slide unless there's some weird tampering rule with TK being the owner of the Jaguars & bringing Kittle in for a spot.

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
had to go head and make this a thread cause i know it’s people affiliated with AEW who posts here like @Allen Poe

forward this to ya mans :ufdup: we want Penta

:whoa: whoa whoa whoa, we gotta focus on Starks getting his 2 1/2 year World title reign and about $4.25 million/year contract first, then we can start lobbying for other folks to get their run.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
:whoa: whoa whoa whoa, we gotta focus on Starks getting his 2 1/2 year World title reign and about $4.25 million/year contract first, then we can start lobbying for other folks to get their run.

i ain't mad at that at all :myman:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Just tell your brother to open hand smack Guevara for me, get me a Penta signed mask, and get me hayters number so i can spit this pimping and make her a sister wife. If he does that I’ll be his bodyguard when he comes to Newark.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
unless there's some weird tampering rule with TK being the owner of the Jaguars & bringing Kittle in for a spot.

The NFL's language about tampering casts a wide net:

The term tampering, as used within the National Football League, refers to any interference by a member club with the employer-employee relationship of another club or any attempt by a club to impermissibly induce a person to seek employment with that club or with the NFL.

Snowman is smart enough to know where his bread is buttered and not fukk that up.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
LU showed you how to book Penta. It's like they not even trying to build a latin star.

Breh they booked Brian Cage as an entire devil with steroids, while Dub made him look like a fukking botching goober on steroids. Like how could LU fail is like a documentary in itself :why:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
How Rey and Penta contracts looking now? I know it was rumored Tony waited so long to put tag belts on them because they would only sign 1 year deals with AEW.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Penta time has passed. If there was a time to push him it was at the start of AEW when the stars were limited. He's over as fukk now but he doesn't speak English and his manager is trash. If a push has to happen then Tony needs to open the pocketbook and hire Salina de la Renta and make her his manager.