Tony Khan refusing to push Pentagon Jr unappreciation thread

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
@TheAlbionist @Scottie Drippin why don’t y’all explain for everybody why Penta ain’t had a non-tag match on AEW PPV in over two years since y’all like explaining shyt?

don’t worry you can finish your burgers first :mjlol:

Not sure why you want an argument from me honestly. I already agreed he's underused. I want to see him on a singles push too.

All I've ever came into this dusty thread you bumped was to say THIS match is not evidence of it because of the business significance behind it.

Go fight the dude in the mirror if you're this mad on a Saturday when the football's on.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Not sure why you want an argument from me honestly. I already agreed he's underused. I want to see him on a singles push too.

All I've ever came into this dusty thread you bumped was to say THIS match is not evidence of it because of the business significance behind it.

Go fight the dude in the mirror if you're this mad on a Saturday when the football's on.

cause i was adding to my original point in that TK ain’t booking Penta right and you ran in here on some “it’s bigger than us guys don’t worry” type shyt like you backstage rubbing shoulders with these people

why should i as a fan care about some “historical partnership” if the man in control of the company Penta’s signed to refuses to give him a singles push, like you hopped in here arguing points that nobody even presented :mjlol:

thread wasnt dusty until you hopped in here btw :umad:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
“you got an agenda”
“it’s 2024”
“it’s Saturday afternoon”
“i’m eating burgers”
“argue with someone else”
“enjoy the show”

gotta love these no argument ass talking points especially from people who started the argument :mjlol:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I’m in for Forbidden Door :salute:

But not watching past the pre-show cause nothing of importance will happen after that 6-man tag :ufdup:

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
he’s talking bout the dude that was behind the mask of Sin Cara when he used to botch all the time :mjlol:

7CErzS.gif

so important brehs :blessed:
They tried to say it was because he didn’t speak English

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I always heard great things about Penta…I’ve yet to watch Lucha Underground to this day but by looking at his AEW run since I first started watching in the 2nd year, he was never presented as a major star. He was booked as a tag team wrestler that could do godly flippity shyt. He showed personality and charisma in the ring but nothing outside of that. No storyline or character investment.

I even thought Fenix would be bigger than he is nh…I know he’s had injuries and visa issues but it seems like he’s also pigeonholed of just being a flippy wrestler too.

Tony Kahn sucks as a booker….WOAT

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I always heard great things about Penta…I’ve yet to watch Lucha Underground to this day but by looking at his AEW run since I first started watching in the 2nd year, he was never presented as a major star. He was booked as a tag team wrestler that could do godly flippity shyt. He showed personality and charisma in the ring but nothing outside of that. No storyline or character investment.

I even thought Fenix would be bigger than he is nh…I know he’s had injuries and visa issues but it seems like he’s also pigeonholed of just being a flippy wrestler too.

Tony Kahn sucks as a booker….WOAT
Aparently you are too young to have lived thru Russo booking

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I always heard great things about Penta…I’ve yet to watch Lucha Underground to this day

you gotta watch that bro like make it appointment viewing then just binge all the seasons in order, shyt is too piff :wow:

i’d even go as far as to say that you doing yourself a disservice by watching AEW but never seen Lucha Undergound, it’s that good :ohlawd: