Tony Khan refusing to push Pentagon Jr unappreciation thread

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I guess I just haven’t noticed it with the E cause I can’t think of any big names that have went missing lately due to it.

It's mostly been NXT talent that have been affected. Piper Niven I believe is the only main roster person that was affected.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
i’m kinda tired of this visa excuse cause if dude was paid enough i’m sure he’d be fine with a US move :manny: ain’t nobody leaving their home country for Marko Stunt money

Gunther ain’t want to move to America at first either then he finally did and look how great his run’s been :wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Not before he breaks his arm tho:

tumblr_o1nq3sBI111snhdpvo4_400.gif

Dub should do a LU Rules match where Penta can really be Penta :demonic:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
i’m kinda tired of this visa excuse cause if dude was paid enough i’m sure he’d be fine with a US move :manny: ain’t nobody leaving their home country for Marko Stunt money

Gunther ain’t want to move to America at first either then he finally did and look how great his run’s been :wow:
Believe it or not, not everyone wants to live in the USA

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Penta is the reason why I started watching wrestling again. Put it this way. If you would have told me I would have been watching wrestling again 2 years ago I would have called you all types of lying bytch. Now look at me, watching every week, took my family to a show, bought Penta action figures and even paid to meet the man :wow: .I don’t stan anyone but Penta and Camron are the only nikkas who I can truly say I fukk with no matter what. Penta in lucha underground made me feel like I was watching sting as a kid. He would make a better champion than 99% of aew. I see him wrestling on dark and it like watching a nikka wearing a pair of cement 3s doing construction with them on. Khan deserves to get a Mr socko from Nylo rose. Zero miedo :Penta:

⚡⚡⚡

Pro
Daps
Tbh Pentagon shouldve been one of the biggest heels, and have a bloody feud with Fenix. But idk if AAA still involved with them and want them together.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
+2 for blackexcellence

-1 for carolina negligence

Pentagon JR was at one point like a top 3 most over person in north america....konnan had him looking fukkin incredible in lucha underground

Pentagon Jr’s run :ohlawd:

he had me glued into promos EN ESPAÑOL

Pentagon Jr was the most popular wrestler in North America other than John Cena at one point. He is the ACTUAL star of that team, as high a flyer Fenix is.

You should know that but you're just a fukking aew mark and don't ACTUALLY know your stuff dipshyt.

Pentagon Jr in LU was fukkin awesome. I truly believe wrestlers that cannot speak english can and WILL get over much better if they have subtitles or have immediate translators. Penta was one of the best promos in the game by emotion.

Pentagon Jr and Kenny should've been the #1 and #2 stars on day one of AEW. The way they botched Pentagon is an absolute disgrace. Yes the lucha bros are talented together but Pentagon has supreme natural charisma. He's just a catch phrase in AEW and isn't credible as a singles champion contender whatsoever.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Don't worry, Tony is gonna put him in an eliminator match out of the blue. Penta gonna win that one and then have a 2 week program with MJF, who will cut racist promos and beat him clean to retain the belt on Dynamite :russ:
Hey! You mean special Dynamite edition titled "Cinco de Mayhem" :ufdup: