Tony Khan gone off that yayo

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I actually think this is a plot to try to get people to watch the disaster of a show(rampage has trouble cracking 500k) so they can say be like see we make stars!

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Honestly, the Khans should just sell the Jaguars and Fulham and focus exclusively on wrasslin. :yeshrug:

I mean the Jags been ass since King of the Hill went off the air and Fulham not seeing any kicks in Futbol. Just go all dikk in with Dub. The worst that can happen is a bunch of angry former employees that haven't got paid yet:sas2:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
The funniest about this thread is how aew die hards have barely replied…when something bad or embarrassing happens they no sell it…i bet they cant wait for this thread to hit page 2 and be forgotten about

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

this-is-too-loud-picture-id533610989

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Bots are all over the internet and on robo calls and texts
but To text this is not a good look and displays Kahn’s insecurity

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I mean the Jags been ass since King of the Hill went off the air and Fulham not seeing any kicks in Futbol. Just go all dikk in with Dub. The worst that can happen is a bunch of angry former employees that haven't got paid yet:sas2:
Fulham are 10 points clear in the championship and will be in the prem next year. Though TK pops isn't liked by Fulham supporters (at least he used to not be liked).

I don't really care about this but I wouldn't put it past WWE to do this type of thing. We know plenty of people buy followers on Twitter and bots are used during the election cycle, though who knows if it's WWE related.

Hopefully whoever is doing this is getting paid for this, if not:heh:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Fulham are 10 points clear in the championship and will be in the prem next year. Though TK pops isn't liked by Fulham supporters (at least he used to not be liked).

I don't really care about this but I wouldn't put it past WWE to do this type of thing. We know plenty of people buy followers on Twitter and bots are used during the election cycle, though who knows if it's WWE related.

Yeah and no :mjlol:. Like it a way I understand the paranoia because of how Vince and em did during the peak of WCW. Dude was legit writing a letter for a news outlet about how violent WCW was and why would you do business with them. Yet on the flip side, there are legit content creators and Twitter personalities that have points on the company, then you got to factor how thinned skin Tony and em are about every fukking thing that hits the web. Somebody could say tomorrow its going to rain and Bald FTR dude would block and right a 140 character thesis about the shyt.

Now the futbol news is :ehh:. I just wish there was more passion for those ventures as much as Tony is putting into his baby, because every tweet is about the Dub, but those teams:francis:....crickets. Maybe that's what its all about with those fanbases, you need a owner that give some sort of shyt about the progress, or wanting to strive for progression or else its just a business without a head or a soul.

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Let’s play Devils Advocate and say WWE is running bots… isn’t that on the same level of Tony Khan being in bed with all these wrestling gatekeepers online? So you can’t throw stones and then hide your hand and try to play babyface

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Let’s play Devils Advocate and say WWE is running bots… isn’t that on the same level of Tony Khan being in bed with all these wrestling gatekeepers online? So you can’t throw stones and then hide your hand and try to play babyface

I haven't posted this in a while but:

66544a07-9c16-4ea1-ba45-428037fbda55.gif

Wrestling is a dirty ass business from Paul Heyman treating checks like hacky sack, Indie promotions paying wrestlers in pain killers and coke like fukking Hypnotize Minds, and other sorts of indecent madness for the love of the crowd going "AHHHHHHHHHHHSHHHHHH"

That's all that matter:manny:. Money, bookings, workrate, and asses in seats.

Everything else dies once the Gorilla curtains are open:hubie: